So Confused On Trick Flow Heads?

GT40 heads you are likely looking at 275-300rwhp. Breaking 300 is not unheard of but you’d have to have that combo dialed in to do those sorts of numbers.

A good tfs170 combo will likely be 300-325 rwHP but that all depends on the total combo. 11Rs will give you way more room to grow.

GT40 family intake you will likely see numbers to the low end of the range. Holley/TFS will get you those peak numbers.

Pick all your components and cam last.

• Sponsors (?)

GT40 heads you are likely looking at 275-300rwhp. Breaking 300 is not unheard of but you’d have to have that combo dialed in to do those sorts of numbers.

A good tfs170 combo will likely be 300-325 rwHP but that all depends on the total combo. 11Rs will give you way more room to grow.

GT40 family intake you will likely see numbers to the low end of the range. Holley/TFS will get you those peak numbers.

Pick all your components and cam last.
but out of the 2 combos with gt 40's vs the Tf 170s which will have more low end torque so to speak? I know it's not always about hp and more torque is probably what I want anyway

I will check them out to look at the dyno graphs but tbh I'm not a track guy and not familiar with numbers as to how you or a gear head drag racer or track guy would lol . For me it's definitely about the time slip numbers.....
It's just a start. Once you find something that attracts your interest, start a new thread in the Talk forum about your build. You will find more opinions this way than you bargained for. :rlaugh:

Reactions: 1 user
It's just a start. Once you find something that attracts your interest, start a new thread in the Talk forum about your build. You will find more opinions this way than you bargained for. :rlaugh:
yeah I took a quick look and definitely something that will help; aprreciate it. I saw some setups similiar to mine with similiar numbers as well. I wish I had the wherwithal and patience back then and the knowledge to take my time and do a build but all in all it's a decent setup but could be better for sure. ...

Reactions: 1 user