so i lost my licence...again

• Sponsors (?)

what kind of a sighning bonus will the navy give you. im only wanting to put in four years for now. really, the only thing im concerned about is missing out on my adolesence down here at home.

how long are they taking your license for? you could go to another state and get a license there.... I lost mine for a few months, and it wasn't that bad. I just got a grandma car, didn't tell work, and took it easy.

6 mos. isn't really that bad. i lost mine for a lot more than that, and got it back just a while ago. not going into details, but i got screwed pretty good........ hired a lawyer for almost $2000, told him the story, he saw the disclosure and said i had about a 95% chance of getting it dismissed. and about 7 months later he told me unless i was willing to pay for a full trial, i should plead guilty or be ready to spend around $15000 to fight it. i only got a 6 mos suspension initially, but because i fought it, it cost me more $$$$, and i didn't have a license for almost 2 years, because while you fight your charge here, it doesn't count towards the suspension, although your drivers license is still suspended......

a lot of people are saying go for the military, but you really have to want it or you will be miserable, i love my job and still it takes alot out of me, if you want to get it you will want to start now, i would say Air Force all the way but not sure you could get in with alot of tickets and having your lisense revoked, sounds dumb but that is the nature of the air force right now, go talk to a navy recruiter and be honest with him, trust me they will find out everything!! oh and don't join the army they work and train crazy hours deploy for 15 months at a time and have the worst facilties of all the forces send me a pm if you would like some help with the process

drivers lic

i lost mine for a year for to many tickets but it was back when i street raced. if u can u can still get a lic to drive to work ( in texas) and to drive to get food but u have to give them a time u start at work and a time u get off. i payed 1000.00 for the lawer and all the other things. it would be better than going off if u did not want to do the navy:flag:

a lot of people are saying go for the military, but you really have to want it or you will be miserable, i love my job and still it takes alot out of me, if you want to get it you will want to start now, i would say Air Force all the way but not sure you could get in with alot of tickets and having your lisense revoked, sounds dumb but that is the nature of the air force right now, go talk to a navy recruiter and be honest with him, trust me they will find out everything!! oh and don't join the army they work and train crazy hours deploy for 15 months at a time and have the worst facilties of all the forces send me a pm if you would like some help with the process

Marine Corps have the worst facilities, unless you are lucky enough to land in a Naval base.

how long are they taking your license for? you could go to another state and get a license there.... I lost mine for a few months, and it wasn't that bad. I just got a grandma car, didn't tell work, and took it easy.

Most states are tied together via the network now. Its difficult to get a license if yours is suspended.

Sounds to me like you want to clean up your act and don't know how to do it. I was once in your shoes. I spent 3 years with no license and my career is a professional driver. You have to look at your self and decide where you really want to be. You have to decide if you really want to be this kid getting in trouble all the time and grow up and be a man. I will tell ya, it is hard for me not to want to blow the kid next to me away who's driving a ricer and wants to race. But I am a man, I have to think and act like one. I have more than once offered to goto a local track to race to prove who is faster.

Speeding becomes habit. It is hard to not speed once you make it a habit. You have to train your self to constantly look at that speedometer and lift that foot a bit off the pedal. Don't drive in the fastlane, stay in the slow lane.

Honestly though I think your situation has to do with more than just speeding. I don't know you and I am not going to claim to know you. I am not going to judge you. As I said I have been in your shoes. I don't think yoru a bad person, you just have some decisions to make.

I notice you mentioned to the Judge you were 19 and have a career already. You told her your obviously smart enough to not be getting in trouble. You are also obviously smart enough to figure out how to get around for 6 months with no license. You are also smart enough to figure out how to get to work. That is unless you drive for a living. If I can survive 3 years and not be bale to do my career, then you can make 6 months.

I'm not against you going into the military. I however don't think that will solve your problems. I believe what will solve your problems will be you deciding to grow up and making the decisions a man would make, and not the ones a boy would make. After all you are 19 and smart enough to have a career. Use that inelegance to your advantage. Most importantly stop beating your self up over something that has already happened. It's ok to learn from it, but no need to punish your self over it.

Sounds to me like you want to clean up your act and don't know how to do it. I was once in your shoes. I spent 3 years with no license and my career is a professional driver. You have to look at your self and decide where you really want to be. You have to decide if you really want to be this kid getting in trouble all the time and grow up and be a man. I will tell ya, it is hard for me not to want to blow the kid next to me away who's driving a ricer and wants to race. But I am a man, I have to think and act like one. I have more than once offered to goto a local track to race to prove who is faster.

Speeding becomes habit. It is hard to not speed once you make it a habit. You have to train your self to constantly look at that speedometer and lift that foot a bit off the pedal. Don't drive in the fastlane, stay in the slow lane.

Honestly though I think your situation has to do with more than just speeding. I don't know you and I am not going to claim to know you. I am not going to judge you. As I said I have been in your shoes. I don't think yoru a bad person, you just have some decisions to make.

I notice you mentioned to the Judge you were 19 and have a career already. You told her your obviously smart enough to not be getting in trouble. You are also obviously smart enough to figure out how to get around for 6 months with no license. You are also smart enough to figure out how to get to work. That is unless you drive for a living. If I can survive 3 years and not be bale to do my career, then you can make 6 months.

I'm not against you going into the military. I however don't think that will solve your problems. I believe what will solve your problems will be you deciding to grow up and making the decisions a man would make, and not the ones a boy would make. After all you are 19 and smart enough to have a career. Use that inelegance to your advantage. Most importantly stop beating your self up over something that has already happened. It's ok to learn from it, but no need to punish your self over it.

i appreciate the advice, but i think you mis-interpreted me a little bit. regardless, the military started out as something i would do if i lost my licence, but now it's more turned into another career opportunity, not only that, i think it would get me into a little better shape lol not to mention, i know that when i come out at the end i'll thank myself for doing it. i figure after the 4 years i'd sighn for, i'd still be plenty young and be able to live my life. so right now, im really thinking about it. theres no doubt in my mind that i can get by for 6 months, hell i did it before, but i think right now it's just a matter of which path i want to choose in life... kinda where im at as of now.

just to clear things up, the only trouble i EVER get in is involving moving violations, none of which are even that bad, i think around 13-15mph over. i dont dilberatly speed, i just dont pay attention sometimes, which is something that i've been working on since my last ticket. but i dont do drugs (not even pot), i drink on occasions (but what 19 yr old doesn't), i work hard, im a good kid, definately dont need any straightnening out, just thinking of the military as a career oppurtunity and a good experience

I think the Military is fine if it is what you want. I have the up most respect for those that provide us with our freedom. I just wanted to make sure you did it for the right reasons. Sorry if I took you wrong. You just remind me of myself :)