So Im back.

4bangen

Nov 3, 2004
Its been a while, but Im back and I should be more active with the forums.
I have had some big changes in my life of late, as some of you may remember I have been going through a devorce.
Well time for an update. Monday morning it will be final. Im looking forward to moving on with my life with out this * by my name. I moved in to an apartment that I realy like, and got a new job. I now work in the parts department at a Mazda dealer. I have a good life, with great friends, and a car I love. What more could I ask for.
In other news, my 88tc is running great, and plans are now moving forward to fix it up and make it a monster. My 87tc is gone, but gone to a good home where it will prosper. Here are a few quick shots of the 88 as it sits now. but in a few months its gona look conpletely different.

Attachments

• side.jpg
    side.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 67
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

well my tc made my tc fast when I turn the key! lol

Was origanaly gona kill this one to do a mustang, but its just to nice to scrap. that and there are mustangs every ten feet around here. tgeres even a few SVOs running around. But I know of one other tc in the area and his didnt have a motor last time I talked to him.

ya those who remember me will remember my old stang that I traded for this thing. good looking car yet gutless as hell. The tc will be making more power soon. just need to stiffen it up first.