So long perhaps. Getting out of foxes..

ROBSLXTASY

Founding Member
Dec 18, 2000
Been on here for about 9 years now 2 of which i lurked in the shadows.. Pretty much did everything to my car I wanted to and have become bored with it. Have had lots of fun throught the years watching all of the different fads go in and out and i think its time to move on.. Once my car is sold will be picking up a 03-04 cobra so i wont be completely out of the game..:D Had lots of good times in my cars and will never forget it..Hopefully i get what i want for it and the next owner appreciates the hard work put into it..
ed6a0978.jpg

ed6a0907.jpg

ed6a08ab.jpg

ed6a0a3b.jpg

ed6a0824.jpg

ed6a0205.jpg

ec24a899.jpg

f5edf0bb.jpg

f5ccf2ab.jpg

f5ccf2a9.jpg

ef0b10a1.jpg

e96e2640.jpg

f9fa2422.jpg

f9fa3e8b.jpg

fa94778d.jpg

fa947790.jpg

fa947795.jpg

fa98f233.jpg

ee591377.jpg

ee5912f4.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Thats basically how I feel. I've done just about everything to mine too over the past 8 years and i'm getting bored and losing interest. Might sell it too and look to pick up a 96-98 Cobra. Good luck!

A lot of guys say... No other mustang rides like a fox. Just remember what I say when you sign that title over to its next owner and you see him drive away in that car you spent so much time with and had good memories in.

Very nice car, you actually have touched everything and everything nicely:nice:

Your car is probably in the top 1% as far as cleanliness here on stangnet...

Good Luck, I don't think you will be too dissapointed with 03/04:)

Been on here for about 9 years now 2 of which i lurked in the shadows.. Pretty much did everything to my car I wanted to and have become bored with it. Have had lots of fun throught the years watching all of the different fads go in and out and i think its time to move on.. Once my car is sold will be picking up a 03-04 cobra so i wont be completely out of the game..:D Had lots of good times in my cars and will never forget it..Hopefully i get what i want for it and the next owner appreciates the hard work put into it..

That's a damned shame. I REALLY like your car right on down to the color. Please PM me the color code BTW.

When you stop growing, might as well cash in your chips. Congrats on moving to the next level- the 03-04 Cobra unquestionably the top of the Mustang food chain. I'm heading that ay myself, when my 5.0 is done, but it'll be in addition to, not instead of. Also, after the kids (9 and 10) don't need dads money or time as much. Keeping the magnificent work you've done not an option? Really amazing 5.0 machinery you have, truly a loss when its gone!:(

That is definatly one of the nicest stangs on this site, sorry to hear you leaving it. I guess when youve done it all, its easy to get bored. I agree with the others, if you can keep it and go for a terminator, do it.

You car is one that helped inspired how i wanted mine to look. I didnt want to ask you for your color code and copy you, and im kicking myself for it... mine iddnt come out as gorgeous as yours did.... but since your selling it, and i need a repaint, PM me that code if ya dont mind :D

A lot of guys say... No other mustang rides like a fox. Just remember what I say when you sign that title over to its next owner and you see him drive away in that car you spent so much time with and had good memories in.

You hit the nail on the head!!!!!!:nice: Nobody will ever take care of the car like you did....NOBODY!!!!

Another thing is if you like the attention of people staring at you and your car...those days are over in a 94 and newer. I have had 11 Mustangs from 2000-2007. I have had 94's, 95's, 96's, 99, 00, 91's, 92's. Almost every year, and my point is nobody looked twice at my 94+ years. Everybody, men, women, old people, young people, stared at my 91, 92 and my 91 notch that I have right now. That is more of a classic Mustang, and you don't see nice ones. All my Mustangs were equally in great shape, some stock, some lightly modded, and nothing grabbed eyes like a FOX!!!

BTW, that car of yours is one of the nicest I have seen, it looks great, and you won't be happy in another Mustang...but I do understand where you are coming from. I feel that way with my Cobra that has not been out yet.....but I will still never sell it.