so you guys are gonna kill me... (pics)

carbed87

Jun 5, 2005
i sold the blue mustang (my 89) last week for $6500, about what i paid for it. anyways, i went down to co springs and picked this up yesterday.

now just an fyi, i still have my 93 4cyl that i DONT plan on selling, but the fact of the matter was, it was either this vehicle or a 90 lx with a pro turbo systems t70 turbo kit. sick car, but i realized that it's not the best vehicle to get into after losing your licence for the second time lol. so i went a different route, some may like it, some wont, i just figured i'd at least share with you guys and see what you think.

now for the truck, it's a 52 ford f-100 with a 48 bed. it has a 302 from a 78 mustang backed by a C4 and a ford 9". the rear is c notched and the front is a 70 AMC subframe which gives it power disc and rack and pinion. so yeah, thats the basic overview of it. tell me what you think.

f-1003.jpg

f-1007.jpg

f-1008.jpg

f-1010.jpg

f-1009.jpg

f-1004.jpg

f-1011.jpg

f-1005.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice truck, I always loved those. Fun project, if a lot of it has already been converted, it should be much easier to work on.

I think you will have a lot of fun with it.

Lose the flaming rainbow seat cover and you've got a sweet ride. I like it. looks mean up front like it wants to devour anything that gets in it's way.

it's gonna need a bit of bondo work, though. definitely not a bad transition. i was always more a fan of the mid 60's pickups, but that's just me personally. get that rotted bench (we all know why it's covered by a seat cover hahahaha) recovered, black... and then drool all over it haha. i think it's a real cool truck man.

although something a little bigger than a 302 to lug that hunk around should be in order some day ;)

Straighten the body all out and put a decent paint job on it and you'll probably sell it for more than you got for the 'stang. I love old Ford trucks...i'd love to live somewhere nice where i could drive something like that every day.