Some questions about my rear... it seems loose.

Tom95gt

Oct 10, 2007
South Jersey
Lately I have been noticing whenever i spin sideways especially to the right the rear ends all other the place like its tryin to rip out from underneath the car... when i hit bumps or should i say humps because new jerseys got these great little humps that feel like you're hittin speedbumps, my rear end just like takes it bad especially accelerating over them. Maybe its bad bushings i havent takin a close look yet. I thought when i put the h&r supersprts on it would help but it hasn't. Should I just save up and replace the uppers and lowers? I was thinkin Steeda HD uppers and MM Lowers maybe adjustable because the h&rs didnt drop the rear as much as i wanted to. Any suggestions? Ive heard the replacing the lowers oftentimes messes with ride quality but then again the springs I just put in don't help so thats not a huge factor. Oh yea i also did bilsteins all the around too. Help appreciated :D

• Sponsors (?)

Well they got my car up on the lift and he said the lower control arm bushings arent too bad but the uppers by the axle look pretty pushed out so i just ordered the Steeda HD upper controls that come with bushings for the axle side. Im going to leave the lower control arms as they are because I havent decided on which brand/type I should get... so that's where I stand.