Somebody Please Help!!!

zeusmoto

Feb 15, 2004
utah
alright so tonight i was a bad night for my stang. to say the least, it is lowered and so it scrapes fairly easy on stupid bumps, so i was coming out of a parking lot and i scraped and thought everything would be fine. also earlier that night my alarm system suddenly would no longer arm, the trunk would open when the button was pushed along with the gas tank, but my car wouldnt arm! ok so back to bottoming out, later on tonight i was sitting at a light admiring my girlfriend when i smelled gas, i know it is cold in utah right now and that the cold is supposed to make gasa lot stronger to smell , but it was pretty strong and not the usual whatsoever, so it did that a few more times throughout the night, and lastly i was driving and it seemed like the accelerator had a little less juice than usual it seemed a littl underpowered, and it made a new spooling type noise, or knocking, and the car wasnt as responsive on the gas pedal. DAMN what a horrible night for my car, anyone have any ideas about whats wrong if anything and if there is any ideas how to fix it?
thanks for any help
jerry

• Sponsors (?)

factory alarm or aftermarket? get under and take a look. any puddles. hard to diagnose damage from a keyboard. (not trying to be a jerk, but true). maybe the alarm can be helped from here. really check the fuel lines on the pass side rear. you coulda broken the charcoal cannister too. good luck.