Something people need to stop doing..

MrGame

Nov 8, 2006
Don't announce that you have a 12 second car until you have actually been to a track. My buddy does that and hes never even run his car, its really stupid. And I know I suck at driving for my 15.3

• Sponsors (?)

Thats why I hate to talk cars with most people and especially people at school. Everyone owns a 12second or faster car, when most people dont realize that not every car runs 12s. One kid told me 12s really wasn't that fast because hs Grand Prix ran 15s. LOL I lost it and was like dude do you know how big of a difference 3 seconds is at the track?

Hell everyone talks sh** about my car in town and they all say its not really as fast as I say it is and there is MAYBE 5 people in town that have reallly seen my car at WOT.

My Cougar is a 12-second car, but nobody ever believes me....especially after looking at it. :(

Don't worry though, for every 12-second Mustang you hear about, some kid always jumps into the conversation about his buddies 10-second Import. You know.....the one that nobodies ever seen in person, or when you do see it, for some reason it's not able to break out of the 14's that day. :rolleyes:

My Cougar is a 12-second car, but nobody ever believes me....especially after looking at it. :(

Don't worry though, for every 12-second Mustang you hear about, some kid always jumps into the conversation about his buddies 10-second Import. You know.....the one that nobodies ever seen in person, or when you do see it, for some reason it's not able to break out of the 14's that day. :rolleyes:

nonono it's just having clutch problems at the moment, but we swear it's a 10 second car. Maybe these groups don't know how to read the top of their slip where it says 1/8 mile.