Soon new cars are going to be the most brain numbing experience ever

Also just had my first wreck in my 95 Integra GSR, cant really tell you what happened as i dont remember anything about the wreck before or after until the next morning when i woke up. I was very lucky as i must have went off the road to the right and spun arouns, came back across the road and snapped a telephone pole off (yes with a honda!!) at the ground. Reason im lucky is i was not hurt other than a mild concussion. I just find it wierd that after all the crazy stuff i have done (aka Driving 160mph in my friends 04 Mach 1 at like 3 in the morning) and my first wreck was just normal driving, a true accident. I guess im just saying that like even with all the stupid stuff i have done, the only wreck i have had the mykey would have not made any difference. Alot of times life just comes down to fate.

• Sponsors (?)

80? you couldnt even move with the flow of traffic on a fast highway. I think all these over bearing parents should cut their kids lose, they are kids, they are dumb, and they are gonna screw up and do kid stuff. I know noone here obey's every traffic law, we all have had speeding tickets, or laying drags or wreckless drivings. what is the point of having a car when your a kid if you cant show off for girls and make mistakes? We were kids without all that limiting stuff, hell only 1 vehicle of the 7 I have possessed had an airbag. And maybe if the parents weren't so overbearing there wouldnt be so many messed up kids coming out of generation x right now

If your parents' car had this technology, they'd have used it. If I had it, I'd use it on my kids. If they want to race and show off, they can do it in their car, not mine. I'm the only one allowed to tear my stuff up!

Maybe I think this way because i am a new daddy to a little girl but i am all for anything that is gonna keep her safe...er. I think i kept my brain in my back pocket until i was about 25 and then and only then did i realize there were other people out there that i could effect the rest of their lives with my stupid actions. oh yeah by the way ill take the red key too LOL!