sorry for the ignorant posts

mustangdave

My rearend needs a stud and two nuts.
Founding Member
Feb 26, 2002
North Carolina
If any of you have read the posts between me and lookout4me on the tech forum, I apologize to him or her and all of you for the b.s. that has been going on. I was HONESTLY trying to help when I posted and I don't know how it got twisted up. After a misunderstanding, we both cursed alot and said stupid things, but again I am sorry. If I need to leave for awhile, I will do so. Lookout, I welcome you to this forum; if there is ANYTHING I can help you with, I will be glad to. No need for anybody to respond, ( but it would be nice), and if there is is any negative response to this post, I will just go away for awhile. The argument, whatever it was, is OVER!!!! 2 BAV8 rules!

• Sponsors (?)

mustangdave said:
If any of you have read the posts between me and lookout4me on the tech forum, I apologize to him or her and all of you for the b.s. that has been going on. I was HONESTLY trying to help when I posted and I don't know how it got twisted up. After a misunderstanding, we both cursed alot and said stupid things, but again I am sorry. If I need to leave for awhile, I will do so. Lookout, I welcome you to this forum; if there is ANYTHING I can help you with, I will be glad to. No need for anybody to respond, ( but it would be nice), and if there is is any negative response to this post, I will just go away for awhile. The argument, whatever it was, is OVER!!!! 2 BAV8 rules!
yo man thats cool of you to say that, my younger brother is lookout4me he got pissed off because no one would really help him.
now he is all ticked off about why they
band him. its cool though i was wondering when he will be allowed to post agian?

tylers65 said:
I banned him because he did nothing but insult the members of this forum. Even the ones who tried to help him.

So he will be allowed to post when he grows up.

but he could allways get another name right its not he cant talk.
thats what he did is he got a nother sn but he is being good right now.
you will know him from the stuped posts he dose. :cheers: