Sorry Guys

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
I apologice for how i been acting. Except for cobraguy. Dam this is harder than i thought, putting someone down is so much easier. Well sorry guys it wont happen again.

• Sponsors (?)

You really have no reason to apologize for spending your money on whatever you want. But the fact that you swallowed your pride and apologized anyway just to make peace indicates to me that, you're a pretty all right guy! :nice:

There should have been several other guys posting apologies well before you, Guero. I've kept up with that whole thread. It was all I could do to "bite my tongue" while reading. I'll go ahead and tell you that I spent at least a whole 2 years of my life researching on "gun control in America" (both HS & college). I'm NOT trying to sound egotistical .... but I know my **** when it comes to this subject. On top of this, I have been in the military for over 5 years now. I'll not get into my personally owned weapons, as that is irrelevant. I've had quite a bit of experience with numerous weapons, from how to use them .... to statistics .... to laws governing them, etc. So does that give me the credentials to tell someone their opinion is wrong? Not hardly. That's why I kept out of that discussion. So this is what I think .... if I can keep my mouth shut, why can't they? If they have a problem, they should go protest with the activists that marched on the U.N. concerning the NRA. It won't budge the good old #2 .... but at least they can bitch to the right people. Better yet, they can even go help in England .... afterall, they have the WORST crime rate in the world. Let them take a little trip to the cities of South Africa & see what they think about "gun control" (if they make it through the trip). I better bite my tongue again before I get started.

BTW, this has nothing to do with the discussion .... 95cobraguy = what a joker. 2 kinds of people I can't stand (we ALL know what they are). 94gts proved him to be at least one of those 2.

Guess I may have missed the fight but as posted in one of my threads "just dont shoot me"
Haha, We want to see some vids, especially of you shooting Camaros to pieces. You know... Just go to a local mall with your heat, lock and load on some ls1's. Just dont forget to tape it so we can all laugh
-fawcett

fawcett said:
Guess I may have missed the fight but as posted in one of my threads "just dont shoot me"
Haha, We want to see some vids, especially of you shooting Camaros to pieces. You know... Just go to a local mall with your heat, lock and load on some ls1's. Just dont forget to tape it so we can all laugh
-fawcett

Watch out for this little girl. And don't drive through her back yard! I posted this one a while back .... but for those of you that haven't seen it .... Fully automatics.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5854686068870249151