Sorta new to stangnet

GT 00

Jan 2, 2012
Hello every body I'm sorta new to stangnet I signed up earlier this month just never made a thread I really do like it here people are really nice and not always knockin on other peoples mustangs like a few other forums I've been to anyways I have a 2000 GT mustang I've had it since 04 I completely transformed since then I wanted to be different from every body else so I went with stalker front bumper with Roush rims 18's side exshaust kit cobra R hood and cobra R wing( which is very functional) I had it painted over to cobra R performance red paint scheme. back in 07 I had a p1sc procharger and made 440rwhp on 11psi and broke the front main rod baron and scattered through my block and destroyed it just last year I had my mustang fully rebuilt to handle 1000rwhp reliable I didnt have enough cash to get 4v heads and a few other things so now I'm using 2v heads for the time being my motor is a 4.6 SOHC that was fully rebuilt carrillo performance rods and pistons and cobra crank that has been forged stock heads and intake T-56 magnum trans with a Dynotech aluminum driveshaft strange axels two 360lph fuel pumps straight piped with dyno max bullet mufflers it's powered by a 74trim dual ball bearing billet wheeled percision turbo on sunoco 260 GT fuel I made over 600rwhp @ 19psi. on pump gas I make 575rwhp @ 15psi. Also I do have a thread what's the name of your car I called mine Snickle fritz lol I do have a few YouTube videos 3 dyno videos and a in car pull I'll be making a walk around video this spring
www.YouTube.com/turbo2valve
Enjoy the videos

• Sponsors (?)