Sound System???

Actually i remember reading a few audio mags back in 2002 or 2003 and the Mach 460 system was voted "Best factory system in vehicle under $25K"
The odd thing, is that i have actually heard that somewhere....but they probably just based that off of loudness. Whats also weird is that our cars differ a lot...my bro's mach460 in his 04 mach1 would go a lot louder, but it had about 30% less trebble. :shrug:

Do any of you recall that they commented in a 96 or 97 Cobra road test in i think Motor Trend that they described the sound system as "audible over the sound of a jet engine." i believe it was the mach 1000 if im not mistaken.

• Sponsors (?)

i changed the HU in my mach system for my 97 vert. and all i can say is OMG it gets WAY TOO LOUD!! but i still listen to it that loud, i've had a friend walk slowly down a field to see how far he could hear it. and he got about 150 yards away and still could understand what the radio was saying. the only thing i want is some more BASS the treb is too much. I can literaly with top down and windows down, make my ears ring for being in the car for about 5-10 min. at the loudest volume i can got without distortion. I think the mach system isn't crap i love mine