??stagered pedals??

cooper

Dec 9, 2005
my wife hates to drive the stang, she asked why is the clutch too close and the gas soo far away! my reply , dono! :shrug: I need her truck on the weekends to race my kart , and she hates to drive the stang because the pedals are so off set , really didnt think too much of it when i got the car , but she realy got me thinking why are they soo far off set?

• Sponsors (?)

pfew i just read 4 pages of arguments and my eyes hurt! (the gas pedal move theroy , performance or comfort ) my wife is 4' 11" and i'm 6'1" , just yestrday she needed the car and I watched her move the seat closer and closer ti'll it basicaly stoped! now i'm worried about the airbag , she's on top of the steering wheel! airbags kill !! im thinking of doing the gas pedal mod to keep her back from from the steering wheel:shrug: im thinking the clutch is best , just move the gas pedal closer, for shorter people.

i kinda like the way the pedals are placed, but the only downside is it's nearly impossible to heal-&-toe. in my g/f's frontier the pedals are at an even height, so when i hit the brakes, i somehow hit the gas too