Stang got some new shoes!!! (56K make a sandwich)

ScortLX

Founding Member
Mar 20, 2001
Parker, Colorado
I'm very excited. They went on last Wednesday :nice: I was waiting for the 18" hypercoated FR500's, but the were on infinite "hold" from the manufacturer and I went with the silver finish FR500's. I'm very happy with the results. Sorry Epik! :D I'll be doing a formal photo shoot as soon as I can find some time but I wanted to show everyone the ride. This is the first time its been shown on this site I think. Let me know what you think!

Before:
View attachment 308652
View attachment 308653

After:
DSC_0753.jpg

View attachment 308655
View attachment 308656
View attachment 308657
View attachment 308658

• Sponsors (?)

VERY nice! And man I love those tires....always have. Just look a bit too pricey for my blood. WHat are they?

I only buy two types of tires.
A. Drag radials (since I gave up street racing 100% I have no need for them anymore)
B. The cheapest tires I can find for my rim (thus I just bought some 315 sumis :D)

10.5 inch rims make our cars look mean i love my 10.5 bullits they fill the wheel wells in real nice. they look awesome you should put a set of blizzak's on your stockers if you drive it year round i find they work good for me all winter in PA

Thanks everybody. I love them on the car. It really did change the whole way the car looks. Tires are BFG KDW2's and they look even better in person then I saw on here. Funny thing is, I may have put Blizzaks on the 10" rears, but while I was waiting five months for the backordered wheels, I had to replace the all seasons I had on the stock rims with kumhos. So now I have two sets of new tires that I can use on the car in the different seasons. There are no plans for it to see snow AT ALL if I have the choice though :nice:

Looks great on the car. Any plans to lower it a little?

Well...the Steeda Sports have been ok so far. Front is where I kinda like it, so I think I'm going to remove the top isolator out of the rear. I scrape some speed bumps already with the X-pipe here in Colorado, so I really can't go too much lower since I drive the car pretty frequently. I was also thinking about putting H&R's on it to see if that helps it at all. Who knows :rolleyes:

Yes...I ended up getting the PC that I was talking about and it quit on me two body panels into the polishing! :mad: I still have to call and get it fixed, just haven't had time.