stang off the road today..

Roland69

Sergeant Tangnet
Sep 17, 2005
Port Elgin, Ontario
summer is over so I decided to put the Truck back on the road today. only put 3400 Km's on the stang this year lol. I did get to do a bunch of stuff this year to it though. Got the new 6 pc headlights in, Welded in some SFC's, BBK headers, Plugs, Cap & rotor, new fluids, LX tail's, had the car sprayed with Krown and also did 3 oil changes lol.

It will be going in storage in a feww weeks I still want to do a few things to it yet. It will be comming out again next May. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

man now is the best cruising time of the whole year! not so hot, nice scenery...you should have another solid month of it up by you, i usually keep mine out until mid november sometime or whenever they start salting/sanding the roads. then it goes away until april.

I'm going to leave mine plated until november... last year it didn't snow until new years. Christmas with the Mustang lol, that right there is a proof of global warming lol

It is early, I just got mine out a month or two ago (also not sure how many miles that is but I have put 3000 or so miles on mine within the two months it has been on the road, as well as 14 track passes and countless close course runs, usually with LS1s).

It isn't bad up here, as we get those months of down time to work on them, where you guys will be missing out on cruising when doing large scale mods!

Im not putting mine away until the weather gets bad.
I drove it until February this past winter but now that the body is redone Ill put it away sooner.
It just sucks that I havent even put 3000 miles on the car since I bought it last August and I didnt drive it from March until last week because it was in the bodyshop that long.

I am in stang withdrawal right now, it is beautiful cruising weather and my car has been in the body shop since July 11th :(

It IS gonna be badder than ever and I get to drive it year round:D

we dont get snow often so salt isnt a problem in oklahoma really. i drive the car alot, all 12 months of the year, nothing beats driving the stang on a 20degree day, talk about tire spin lol

Mine isn't put away yet, but it will probably go into storage next month.
I barely drove it this year - 200 miles, yes, 200 miles total. Granted I bought a house this year so I've been busy, but that is just pathetic.
Then again, if there's even a HINT of rain within 24 hours, it does not come out :)