Stangnet makes me want to sell my car

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

CManT1914 said:
Unfortunately there's a bunch of pricks on here, but you let them get to you too much Jinx. Who gives a **** what they say/think?

exactly, dude. i honestly don't see anything wrong with your car. i think the color is awesome. you're the ONLY guy with that color of this body style that i've ever seen--and probably the only guy with the balls to have it. look at all the pricks giving you crap--what do they have? red, black, forest green--factory colors, plain jane, nothing custom. i say **** them.

I think everyone just needs to calm down. Jinx, no need to sell your car man. I love it. If they have a problem ***** them. Be the bigger man and move on with it. that guy that came on here and decided to post on a subject that he knew nothing about. He came in on the ass end of that thread. If he don't like stang net he can move right along. The majority of people on here have built some what of a friendship and you are going to let one d*ckweed make you want to sell your car. Don't worry about. Brush it off..... don't sell your car. What about Opal Frost??? Justin isn't a prick :) I don't have a stang so I really have no reasoning for being on this site other than I like you guys. :)

HA HA HA yeah theres friendships on here that I ain't apart of. Everybody hates me cause of the color of my car. Like I give a F U C K if you asses like me . Thats why you talk **** I talk it right back F U C K IT

I'm cool with maybe 5 guys off here

CManT1914 said:
dustin started some **** about jinc majking stuff up. a lot iof guys on eher make gfun of him for havin ga lime green stang it seems,. eh,

Yea i just went back and read it. Pretty lame to me...

If you are going to talk ****, talk **** about everyone that falls under that category...not just one guy.

As much as they think jinc is ruining this place, they are too by their rediculous posts.:nonono:

nmcgrawj said:
Yea i just went back and read it. Pretty lame to me...

If you are going to talk ****, talk **** about everyone that falls under that category...not just one guy.

As much as they think jinc is ruining this place, they are too by their rediculous posts.:nonono:

:Word: :nice:

Grn92LX said:
How old are you children?

Any REAL tech on here?

Yea, in teh tehc sectioN!!

Status
Not open for further replies.