Stangs Are For Pretty Days... Post ur DD.

Here is mine:

2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with the 4.7 V8 and a 3" Lift and 165k miles :D

11443_10100143033331944_9324988_63830034_3297579_n.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I actually look forward to snow in the Mustang...makes it look easy.

Snowmustangphoto.jpg

Fox sleeps in the garage all winter.

So do those snow wheel weights balance as well as everyone says they do? :D

I'd freak if I had to drive mine in the snow. I think between the 4.10's making tire spin inevitable and the summer performance tires all around I'd just rock the Jeep.

So do those snow wheel weights balance as well as everyone says they do? :D

I'd freak if I had to drive mine in the snow. I think between the 4.10's making tire spin inevitable and the summer performance tires all around I'd just rock the Jeep.

I think with the car being stock that really helps it out in the winter. It get's me exactly where I need to go when I need to get there. Without a dedicated winter tire, the car won't budge 1/2" in the snow, but with the Blizzaks and 150lbs in the trunk, I seldom experience any wheel spin.

The only real problem my GT has encountered is going through about 5" of mushy stuff on the highway. She'll do fine in 3 inches of mucky stuff, dry fluffy stuff or hard packed snow, just can't take on the 5" of the unplowed/over thrown snow lane at 50 mph.

Getting going on a steep off ramp or up my driveway is no big deal...tires make the car...well that and a decent driver.

I love Mustangs and I simply wasn't going to let the winter season prohibit me from driving one, so I felt that an 04 would be a great workhorse to conquer all of the seasons. I figured when I put 200,000 on it, it will be time to move up to a S-197 style car.

BTW, yes you can feel the snow in the rims going down the road LOL. IT also goes to show you just how deep some of the snow I had to get through that day and the old girl made it home without breaking a sweat.

Rain, sun, snow, sleet, ice, clouds, hail tornados or any combination, this is the car I drive:
Long as I have all season tires with reasonable tread depth, the white stuff doesn't bother me.
P1040725.jpg

Figure I would put in my two cents, My mustang is my DD which is why my brand new $3,600 paint job has rock chips and a door ding from a 2010 Camaro SS....thanks. I want to buy a Ford Ranger soon to haul music eq.

Looks like I got my ranger sold, and just bought this little toy for the winter. Of course I had to test the 4x4 in it on some hills too. :D

xjtrails.jpg

jeepaction.jpg

climbinjeep.jpg

'96 Jeep XJ, 4.0/Auto. Looking to pick up a 3in lift and 31's a little later on, might as well put the Mustang on hold. Unpredictable Kentucky weather stumps the hell outta weathermen and makes it difficult to keep a black car clean this time of year. :rolleyes: