Steeda Alum LCA's vs. Pro3i LCA's

• Sponsors (?)

My MM arms make crazy noise, never really figured out what it is other than maybe the tolerance between the bearing and the bolt like CBASS said, but it sounds like something if flopping loose in my trunk. Checked everything a million times, inside and out, nothing is loose or broken. :shrug:

Why don't you guys ask us if we have a 3pc bushing. ;)

Actually we do. We had 2pc then went to 3 pc several months ago. We actually use a 3pc with a speherical center bushing. I will post pics later in the day!

Cheers
Mike

MRaburn said:
Why don't you guys ask us if we have a 3pc bushing. ;)

Actually we do. We had 2pc then went to 3 pc several months ago. We actually use a 3pc with a speherical center bushing. I will post pics later in the day!

Cheers
Mike

So does that mean you can send me the new 3 pc design bushings so I can upgrade my Pro3i LCAs?

Also, how come you don't have some LCAs on your Bullitt?

The one nice thing the Pro3i have among other things is a brace under the spring perch,...not many others have this. I think they're great!

gt20.jpg

Attachments

• gt20.jpg
    gt20.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 73
I have the Steeda lowers, i reused the stock bolts...There was some squeaking until they broke in after about 100 miles. The one bad thing about the Steeda arms, i couldnt reattach the parking brake cable support bracket. When i did bolt it in it put to much stress on the cable and that wasent cool. I just cut it off with an angle grinder and then used zip ties to secure the ABS cable to the parking brake cable and its all good. I love the arms 50x better then the stock crap, im looking to get the Steeda uppers now but the install dosent look as easy as the lowers were.

One more thing on the Pro3i LCAs, you have to flip your sway bar over to be able to reattach it.
Bugman.dave shows a smart way of reusing the parking brake cable/antilock sensor brkt. Don't know if that will work with 10.5 inch rims. I cut mine off.