Stickers for my 08 civic

93project

Apr 21, 2009
El Paso, tx
Been seeing a lot of people around town with "vtec inside", I love haters, I love my Honda, I love jdm stickers plastered all over their Hondas and such...
So I decided to join the group and put stickers on my quarter windows on my civic daily driver. Mind you, I installed 18" wheels, si fog lights and si wing on my plain Jane silver lx so it looks nicer... But these stickers are the best thing I'm ever gonna add to it! Getting them Wednesday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 160
Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Like it. Althought I'd probably remove the "Fox" from the text. Most people I've run into (especially those under 30)don't know what a Fox even is? I just don't have the patience to explain it to them over and over again. On the other hand....everyone knows what a Mustang is and that alone drives the point home for me. :nice:

Like it. Althought I'd probably remove the "Fox" from the text. Most people I've run into (especially those under 30)don't know what a Fox even is? I just don't have the patience to explain it to them over and over again. On the other hand....everyone knows what a Mustang is and that alone drives the point home for me. :nice:
I thought the same thing about"fox".. But I figured what the hell, the fox is the primary mustang I have a relationship with so...
Don't want anyone thinking I'm rocking an s197.. :)

hey hey im only 24 but the fox has the longest running chassis of any mustang and a dream car of mine since i could remember.

hey hey im only 24 but the fox has the longest running chassis of any mustang and a dream car of mine since i could remember.
You're certainly the minority for your age group my friend. Most guys at 24 are still under the impression that stock Civic with a fart pipe and a wing is a 400hp, 10-second car, shoots blue and green flames out the tail pipe and will trounce any and all 5.0L Fox's. They also live their lives a quarter mile at a time and believe winning, is winning. It doesn't matter if it's by an inch, or a mile......because lets be honest....nothing else matters. Not the mortgage, not the store, not their team and all their bull:poo:! Because for that 10-seconds or less, they're free....Yo! :D

Reactions: 2 users