stock look vs hoods/bumber/wings etc..

94gtslow

Founding Member
Jan 26, 2002
Temple,Texas
Well I am getting my car reapainted, and the hood an bumper is messed up, so I haveto replace them.

I cant decide to leave everything looking stock, or go with a cobra bumber and a 2-2.5 inch cobra R hood.

Right now my car is re, looks orange to me, has no spoiler, painted black taillights, tribar rims, no fogs, dark tint, that about sums it up.

Just looking to see what all your guys think looks good, and not too ricey or whatever.

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I'm going for the oh-so-popular Cobra front bumper, Cobra RR hood(already have), and S-281 wing....or no wing. I'm still trying to decide if I want to have a wing or not. The problem I'm having is that I want my car to be unique but subtle. I don't like body kits so being unique is almost impossible. So, the only way I think I can be subtlely unique is get a fresh, wet-looking white paintjob(I don't know if candy white is possible :shrug: ), remove all emblems except the running horse on the front, and get the 17x9 and 17x10.5" Bullet wheels...powdercoated white with the polished lip.

The only problem is that when I have an idea about my car somebody always beats me to it because I don't have the money to do the stuff I want immediately so then I have to change my idea because I don't want people to think I stole somebody elses idea. But I know you can only be only so unique with a mustang...especially with fox body because everything has been done for the most part. :bang: :rolleyes:

stangboy said:
The only problem is that when I have an idea about my car somebody always beats me to it because I don't have the money to do the stuff I want immediately so then I have to change my idea because I don't want people to think I stole somebody elses idea. But I know you can only be only so unique with a mustang...especially with fox body because everything has been done for the most part. :bang: :rolleyes:

Stop putting your ideas all over the internet and maybe no one will beat u to it :rlaugh: :shrug:

Saleen front bumper, cobra r hood with svo scoop, and s-281 wing.
I think oink or someone did a photoshop of a saleen front bumper and cobra rr svo hood...it looked NASTY.

I like the Cervini Ram Air Hood - Part #111

attachment.php

:cool:

Attachments

• 111_2.jpg
    111_2.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 355
stangboy said:
I put the ideas on the internet NOW because its already been done. Its no big secret anymore........no flame intended.

ohhhh :p ok i got you. That makes a more sense and would make me mad too. I was gonna say before if the idea wasn't already taken....then stop telling people but thats not the case. :nice:

wytstang said:
Here's the look saleen bumper/cobra r w/svo scoop
cust%205.jpg

That doesnt look bad...the picture i saw was from an angle :nonono: . I thought it would have looked really good but it doesn't IMO. I think its the softer lines on the saleen bumper going against the sharper lines on the hood. The cobra bumper seems to work with everything because it doesn't have any lines to interupt any other piece and it keeps the rounded theme going well.

This looks really good.....but i know mine wont look this good with just the stock bumper, it just has something special ingredient...Oinks car has his special touch :hail2:

newwheels2.jpg

This is the saleen/cobra rr svo pair that i didn't like....
saleen.jpg