street scene grill w/fogs for the v6

afixer

The Informant
Apr 3, 2005
so i went to street scene yesterday and they test fit the new grill convertion and did a photo shoot
this is the aluminum version and the one i setteled on the powder coated black. when i got home i also modified my pony to fit and installed it.

• Sponsors (?)

afixer said:
so i went to street scene yesterday and they test fit the new grill convertion and did a photo shoot
this is the aluminum version and the one i setteled on the powder coated black. when i got home i also modified my pony to fit and installed it.

I should have waited before I bought this grill off of ebay. I didn't put it on yet. I'm not really keen on cutting my bumper the way they tell you to. :damnit:

Good job Afixer!! Looks awsome!. We are surrounded with pure talent in this forum.. :D :nice:

There is so much talent around here, its hard to keep tabs on all of the people..LOL!!

here is an email from mike the owner

Their are going to be three conversion kits when we are done. The one you see is the first one which converts a 6 cylinder mustang into a GT look. The fog lights are in the stock GT location. The grille kit is sold seperate from the wire harness kit. They are two diffrent part numbers. The prices on the grille shells with grille inserts vary depending on the grille material- chrome vs black chrome vs aluminnum vs powder coat black. The second grille shell is a conversion kit that takes a stock GT grille and converts it to the center mount lights. We are in the process of finishing up this one right now. It should go faster than the 6 cylinder conversion as we now know the problem areas and can attack them quicker. This will also be available in the 4 grille material finishes. It will come with the wire loom extenders- plugs into the GT harness and extends the harness to get to the center lights. The third kit will be for the 6 cylinder center mount lights. Again it will come in all the grille material finishes. We are just starting on this one so its going to be a little while. We did have a problem with the wire harness kits but we started to fix these this morning. As of this time, we have about 50 wire harness kits ready to go and will have the balance done by the first part of next week. Pricing- Check with KC on this sight or call us at 714 426 0590 for a distributor near you. Only a street scene distributor can quote you a price. They/we can also quote you ship times on this item but we will have some available by Monday. Last but not least, is the logo. You can re-use your stock logo like Tom did or try to purchase a new one. We cant make one yet because they have to be licenced by Ford Motor Company. We are working with someone who already has a licence but we dont have the details worked out yet so we cant sell it at this time. Hope this answers all your questions!