supercharger questions

5.0fresh

Jun 10, 2007
hey guys i almost saved enough money to get it so hopefully i will be ordering a v-1 vortech kit very soon. I waited until i can afford 42lbs and about 500 for a tune. I went by what i read on the site that that is the best way to go. The problem is the guy that was going to install it for me now cant. It seems that most of you guys are in the northeast. Does anyone know a shop that can install and/or tune? It would be a shame for me to have it and not be able to put it to use. Im willing to drive a ways and i live in new york right outside the city. sorry for the long post. help really appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

i was thinking about giving it a shot so i guess i will. i have never done work like this before though. well if anyone is familiar with this work and can help me out i got a set of pony wheels if someone wants to take them off my hands if they can lend a hand maybe

There is a guy in belmont nc about 2.5 hours from the mountains that could do it for you his email address is [email protected] and his name is Tom.....He can do custom chips and know his shiii. He is moving in september so you may want to hurry up....if not I know another guy but don't have his email right now if you need it pm me and I will get it for you. Also there is another place near charlotte called mooresville nc its called boosted performance you can look them up. plus there is pro dyno near the sc/nc line off of carwinds blvd.
If you can't find any contact imfo give me a pm and I can hook you up.

Man Id give you a hand but I am extremly busy lately. I live in suffolk county. Where are you from? I you do decide to have someone install there are two shops here on the island. 1 in deer park call mustang magic, and the other in bohemia call real speed. Let me know when your installing, if you decide to.

There is a guy in belmont nc about 2.5 hours from the mountains that could do it for you his email address is [email protected] and his name is Tom.....He can do custom chips and know his shiii. He is moving in september so you may want to hurry up....if not I know another guy but don't have his email right now if you need it pm me and I will get it for you. Also there is another place near charlotte called mooresville nc its called boosted performance you can look them up. plus there is pro dyno near the sc/nc line off of carwinds blvd.
If you can't find any contact imfo give me a pm and I can hook you up.

I know about all them but it isnt me that needs help lol this guy need help in New york Dan at Pro-dyno did my stuff as far as tune and chip goes I installed my SC myself