T&J Performance's UNRIVALED Customer Service...worth reading!

• Sponsors (?)

I am a shop owner myself in Maryland and I deal with Tim on anything concerning a mustang. The way that I found out about T&J was from reading numerous posts on this forum and others about T&J's wonderful staff, workmanship, and customer service. I am glad to say that I have always been very pleased with them and highly recommend them. I want them to do well so they will always be around for all of us who need help with our stangs (and my customers stangs). As a shop owner I know that there will always be "glitches" here and there with a large project, and it is how those "glitches" are handled that matters. Tim has always handled those situations properly from what I have experienced personally and read. For me, there was a glitch in the software when my computer was flashed and I had a minor problem with a hanging idle and the theft light flashing for the first ten minutes of driving. Tim called me immediately and told me he was sending me another computer with the same code but a fresh flash in the mail so I would have no down time at his expense. I was willing to send my computer back to him as I know these things can happen but he cared enough to send one to me and wait for mine to come back to him at his expense. This kind of service is hard to find so support it so it will always be here. Even though I can buy parts cheaper from other places due to my business status, I still buy many things from Tim just to support the best company I have ever delt with in 15 years. Not only a satisfied customer, but also a very impressed fellow shop owner !! Keep up the good work T&J !!

I live in NC and drove my supercharged 98 down for a tune. Stalled 5 times on the way. I felt I should just drive into the GA dealer and get a new car. I get to the shop at 9am, Tim works on my car to 9pm. Car runs like new, gained me some power and stayed with me the whole day. I know the day will come when a forged block and cams are on the list of to-do's, you all know who will be getting the call for the work. :nice:

I made the trip from VA after reading all the good remarks on here and after the way I have been treated I would drive from coast to coast if I had to ...my car was running like crap on the way down after I installed a vortech blower that I didnt purchase from T&J , but that didnt matter to Tim he just said bring it on down and I will fix ya up .... took out vortechs wonderful chip got Tim to dyno tune it and now it drives and runs great.

gtrackd02 said:
I live near you... and i am starting to understand what you mean..lol

There are more than a few cocky shops around here huh?
I did like speedworks, but thats gone now for the most part..

I'll second that. After reading that story, I don't mind taking my car down to GA after talking to those other speed shops. They could use a dose of customer service training.

The only "performance" shop I have around is basically just for Fox Bodies. The guy can fix up an old 5.0, but he wouldn't know the first thing to do when it came to tuning the 4v.

I think it is great that T&J not only know cars, but can tune probably better than anyone in the country.