Test Drove 04 Cobra Vert today....:)

SnakeyVert

Oct 22, 2004
Chicago
I have been peddling back and forth, trying to decide if I want to supercharge my 99 Cobra, or if I want to take the cash+my car as a downpayment on a used 03-04 vert....So, after reading about all you guys with the SC cars, I decided to test drive one today...all I can say is WOW, those SC cobras make the old ones feel so weak its a shame.... I was grinning ear to ear when I left. The nice thing is, even stock, that car has alot of fun factor, not to mention factory reliability(and warranty) so I can use it everyday without too much worry. I think Im going to have to make the jump to a used 03/04...

• Sponsors (?)

That was my 'mistake' as well...I wasn't in the market for a new car nor did I really want to get rid of my corvette, but after the testdrive, I started working out numbers in my head and signed the deal before the day was done. :)

Couldn't be happier with my decision.

LOL my story too. 01 was in for its last warranty work called told them to take a look at it, next day went over after work...talked. They had a yellow vert which I am more of a coupe man. They kept trying to get me on the yellow but they had located my choice of comp orange and before I knew it paper work was signed and I was back the next day (yesterday) trading cars out.

Mine has to go back for them to fix 3 chips on the passenger side that I found but that should be pretty stragith forward for their body shop I would think.