Testin out the new digital camera

• Sponsors (?)

Thats not bad quality at all for a vid, what kinda camera.

I had to think of the chris rock "They spinning n****** they spinnin!" lol

"Black ppl would put rims on they toasta oven, and be like 'they spinnin n***** they spinnin'"

Ahhhhh... funny guy

You know... I hate to say it.. but I think the rims are ok. Now if he was a skinny, short white boy... that'd be different! Not sterotyping at all, just saying that I'm sure all his friends and family think that car is BAD ASS. :nice:

PoopDawg said:
You know... I hate to say it.. but I think the rims are ok. Now if he was a skinny, short white boy... that'd be different! Not sterotyping at all, just saying that I'm sure all his friends and family think that car is BAD ASS. :nice:

thats what im saying, for a "hood" type car it looks cool, you guys know you all look at those escalades with 23" spinners and thin that thing is outrageous but cool, same thing with this imo.

I never did like spinners but on a car with a wheel well big enough to accomidate a large rim, i think it's pretty nice looking....like say a Chrysler 300 or a truck...

Like today i saw a Caprice with....oh i dunno 24s or so on it....and it was lifted higher than my JEEP to get them under it....that's kinda silly.

OH my god , its worse than i thought. i will send u four ponys, shipped to ur door, for free, if u send those hideous looking pieces of garbage to me so i can, torture them and destroy them , maybe melt them or, cut em up with a grinder, something, but please take them off, that poor car, im begging, i think i mite throw up not, oh wait i just did alil in my mouth. damn, they just dont belong on a mustang, sell the stang and get something else so somebody who can appreciate it for what it is, can take care of it, or sell the rims and get some 4 lug cobras, anything, even turbines will be better, whats the world coming too, these days, who would have thought 20 inch spinners on a mustang, shame, damn shame.

tonys88lx said:
OH my god , its worse than i thought. i will send u four ponys, shipped to ur door, for free, if u send those hideous looking pieces of garbage to me so i can, torture them and destroy them , maybe melt them or, cut em up with a grinder, something, but please take them off, that poor car, im begging, i think i mite throw up not, oh wait i just did alil in my mouth. damn, they just dont belong on a mustang, sell the stang and get something else so somebody who can appreciate it for what it is, can take care of it, or sell the rims and get some 4 lug cobras, anything, even turbines will be better, whats the world coming too, these days, who would have thought 20 inch spinners on a mustang, shame, damn shame.

dude would u shut the hell up already, you cry like a damn baby!