The Bite Of The Gila Monster...my First Attempt At Some Real Pictures..

Thanks,..but I gotta ask.....

Where do you see any evidence of air brushing?

I thought the air brushing was pretty obvious too. Here's the "before" picture.

upload_2017-6-13_9-6-6.png

Reactions: 7 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks,..but I gotta ask.....

Where do you see any evidence of air brushing?
Sorry I didn't notice your question sooner.
I meant figuratively, verbally airbrushed. His readers would be surprised to hear of your numerous "do-it-twice-Mike" comments, and various areas where you redesigned something which may have been good (or not), but wasn't what you wanted. He airbrushed your style.

Keep up the updates, and the house seems great, like you have commented. Congratulations!
Dan

Decided to try my hand at composing some better photos..(since I've never really taken any good ones myself)
I think they turned out really good for a rookie photographer.

Enjoy them (even though you've already seen them a billion times already)
SAM_0580.JPG
SAM_0578.JPG
SAM_0579.JPG
SAM_0583.JPG
SAM_0585.JPG
SAM_0588.JPG
SAM_0591.JPG
SAM_0593.JPG
SAM_0594.JPG
SAM_0596.JPG

Reactions: 7 users
Mike, you sir are an artist. There are a lot of nice cars out there that custom shops put together, however they have whole teams of people doing the work. Your car is amazing, not just the body work but the interior design and the fit and finish. Great job you have something to really be proud of.

Reactions: 1 users
Wow!! Great article! I'm sure there will be a magazine feature or 2 in the future. MM&FF maybe? Congrats, Mike! The hard work paid off! Like you said, we may SAY we do this to please ourselves but we love when others like what we consider cool too.

Nice rookie photographer pics too, Mike! Its nice to see the "finished product" pics to take it all in after watching/reading every moment of this build on here.

This is going to sound like a weird thing to point out, but... Props on going with orange. Some people seem to be afraid of orange for whatever reason, but IMHO it is a great color for a performance car.

Oh and... Nice work on everything else, too. :)

I stumbled upon this thread. What a fantastic car. My first ride was 78 Futura. I shaved all the emblems off mine for a repaint and cops never could figure out what it was. LOL

I stumbled upon this thread. What a fantastic car. My first ride was 78 Futura. I shaved all the emblems off mine for a repaint and cops never could figure out what it was. LOL

There's an entire build thread in the Fox General forums that contains a couple hundred pages of this build (along with many shenanigans mostly the fault of the builder).

https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-fo...ives-still-sounds-like-a-damn-tractor.871263/

World's first diesel Fairmont.

Reactions: 1 user