the bullitt that ford never built

• Sponsors (?)

Um, okay. Any more info you want to share about the car in the mean time? Not to be a dick, but its kinda like me posting up saying, "Im eating a grilled cheese that tastes like grilled cheese." I'll take a pic of my poo later! Lol, hook us up with something man! What details make it a Bullitt look alike?

cobra r's got stolen, got bullitt's now, its DFG at the momen but goes to the paint shop later for the bullitt green, its got QA1 coilovers all around, tubular K member, tubular A arms, upper and ower conrtro arms, t-56, and the engine goes in in about a week...

sorry for being a post whore, but i just like to talk about my project....i've always wanted a hot rod/race car/street rod all my life and now i am finially getting one. i'll get pics up eventually for all you non believers...

so go eat you digested grilled cheese sammich...

easy gentlemen.... we were all young once. Except for JT, he was never young. :D

Post up a few pictures of what you're looking to accomplish. If anything, we can help you along the way. There's an awful lot of experience in this little neck of the woods, so use your resources when you can.

Lastly, expect the unexpected. I learned from my tear down, and build up, that when you think you'll need 5 grand to finish a project, add on another good chunk of cash for all the little hiccups that will pop up along the way.

What's your plan for an engine?

cobra r's got stolen, got bullitt's now, its DFG at the momen but goes to the paint shop later for the bullitt green, its got QA1 coilovers all around, tubular K member, tubular A arms, upper and ower conrtro arms, t-56, and the engine goes in in about a week...

sorry for being a post whore, but i just like to talk about my project....i've always wanted a hot rod/race car/street rod all my life and now i am finially getting one. i'll get pics up eventually for all you non believers...

so go eat you digested grilled cheese sammich...

Really didnt mean to be a hard ass, I was just joshin' with ya. Its cool to have your own thing, and Im sure you will get a great feeling of accomplishment when you get it completed (even though none of our cars are EVER completed). I havent really made a model or theme for my car, I just want it to stay rather stock on the outside... I want to see some of your progress pics like every member in 5.0 talk has!

i wi get pics soon...so far all i can do i s with my cel phone and its hard to get them on the net....i'd love to have pics of it all, but i just got this one...
j9363d.jpg

That'a a nice car... Makes me want to go get a set of those wheels for mine since I'm still undecided on wheels. Do they make those in deep dish for the rear?

Keep the pics coming, people here like visual stimulation, we can use our imaginations if we must, but visuals are always better, just ask any guy! :D :nice:

forged pistons, rods, balanced and blueprinted, pro heads, custom grind cam (high duration) from crane or comp, long tube headers 3", flowmaster 1 chambers, 2 1/2 axle back chrome tips....gonna have 10 - 11.1 compression....gonna rev out to about 7 grand...

plus i just put my bullet wheels on tonight, gonna go and get a cam for some pics....