The *OFFICIAL* what you got for Christmas Thread!

Yea yea yea its official cause i say it is...plus i used astarisks:D

I got:

about $400 from relatives going into my stroker motor fund:nice:
boxers and socks
Mustang tear off calendar
DaVinci Code on DVD
flannel PJ bottoms
some insane chocolate
CoverCraft NOAH custom fit car cover (got it a few months ago, but just put it on 2 days ago) This thing is a BEAST! I highly recommend it if your leaving your car out in the rain and snow!

AND! My parents bought a condo in puerto rico, so were going down for a week! even though they have seen it, and set it up most of the way, me and my 2 bros havent seen it yet so im really pumped!!

From myself:

Line 6 Spider II 2x12" 150watt guitar amp
Machined finish bumper inserts

Lets hear what all you guys got!

BTW, heres where the loot goes:lol:
View attachment 414919

• Sponsors (?)

cool beans. so far i've got nothing but money (guess gift-giving is hard for my family so they just give money... that, or people can't just accept what they're given and say "thanks", hehe) and i bought myself the hood.

i'm definately not complaining--now i have enough to buy everything i need to get the engine in my car in a couple weeks.

how do you like the line 6, michael? i've been wanting to get one for quite some time.

your fund bucket is looking a little low did you do some dipping lol!

Lets see:
socks
2 pairs of gloves
a candy cane
some cash

laid off so moneys tight for the holidays spent the dough on my baby boy this year..what little we had..but i splurged on my self twice

tribars
dewalt hammerdrill

cool beans. so far i've got nothing but money (guess gift-giving is hard for my family so they just give money... that, or people can't just accept what they're given and say "thanks", hehe) and i bought myself the hood.

i'm definately not complaining--now i have enough to buy everything i need to get the engine in my car in a couple weeks.

how do you like the line 6, michael? i've been wanting to get one for quite some time.

omg, the line 6 is like an orgasm hahahaha...nah, its an amazing amp, with endless possibilities:nice:

View attachment 414917

trav- HAHA thats actually my change jar, but i havent been home because ive been at school, so its a bit low...the money that im saving for the motor isnt actually going in the jar, its going in the bank to make me some interest because this ****er is gonna take forever to save for hahaha

ALMOST FORGOT! my little 10 yr old bro got me a tin of Mothers Gold Class wax, an aerosol of Meguires Hot Tire shine, and 5 terrycloth wax applicator pads...this kid is seriously the man!

I got a bunch of tools which was awsome (torque wrench, sauldering gun, huge dremel kit):nice:
An electric razor
Boxer pants and shorts (the 'ol holiday underwear tradition :shrug: )
Exotic coffee beans
and some miscelaneous chocolates and whatnots

Can't complain at all this year

i got:
money
socks/undershirts
steeda hd swaybar(never even realized my car didnt have the swaybar the whole time i've had it lol :bang: )
hood inserts(hood didnt come with any)
door panel bezels
triple pillar gauge pod

presents to myself:
giants vs saints tickets - had an awesome time at the game except for the $7 beers lol, also hit up new york city to see the tree, etc

- Some shirt and ties
- Banana Republic Sweatshirt
- 117 piece Craftsman tool set
- Best Buy gift cards
- White undershirts
- A really cool wrench
- Coat rack

And then what you guys really care about...

ChristmasToys.jpg

Attachments

• ChristmasToys.jpg
    ChristmasToys.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 73
nice, guys.

hey michael: do you plug your ipod into your amp? whenever i play along with stuff, i usually crank my computer up (5.1 surround sound--one of the reasons for building it was to do music stuff) but if you can plug in an mp3 player and crank it up enough to where you can play along, that's pretty damn sweet/convenient!

It was a good year this year. I got:

-used Holley intake
-4Gig Ipod Nano
-Microsoft GPS for my laptop
-a few CD's: All American rejects, Panic! at the Disco, Tenacious D
-Gift cards for Home Depot, Lowes, and Best Buy
-some clothes
-an IOU from my wife for a car part of my choice!!! (probably getting 3" tail pipes)
-a new cordless dual headed drill "as seen on TV" LOL!
-and lastly plane tickets to Aruba (I go every year with my in-laws as they own a time share there, this was their big gift to my wife and I)

Well i got:
a set of mechanics gloves from my little bro
Metric and Std. Rachet wrenches from my grandfather
AAA plus service from my grandmom and $50 along with my Cobra R's and tires that were for b day / x mas
My uncle hooked me up with $30 to autozone
got $25 wawa gift card from my g/f's brother and his g/f
$20 from her other brother and his g/f
$50 from her parents to be used for Car parts!
$20 from my g/f's grandparents
$20 from my g/f's aunt
$20 from my brothers godparents
$25 giftcard to wawa from my other aunt and uncle...
$100 from the g/f along with NFS carbon for Wii... a Red hot chilli peppers shirt... carlos mencia DVD.... DK Konga with the bongos! and some candy
$200 from my mom and dad....
and i made $90 in tips last night at work...

im sure there is more... thanks to everyone... i know all my friends and g/f scan the fourms... lol

MS Zune(30gb) + car kit
Jeans
Shirts (2 Mustang shirts) :)
Alarm clock w/atomic clock (sets itself)
NFS Carbon for the 360
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged
Ice Age Meltdown
Talladega Nights: Ricky Bobby
Firefly series on DVD
South Park seasons 3 + 8
Superman Returns
100 blank DVD's
Pocket Knives
Something like $60 in gift cards
$250 gift card for Summit from work :D
Couple other misc. things that I can't think of right now

Got this slider cellphone.

1.3 megapixel camera & video phone
Mobile e-mail with Yahoo®, MSN®, Hotmail® & more
Bluetooth® wireless connectivity
Speakerphone for hands-free calls
EDGE high-speed data access
Quad-band world phone - 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
Instant messaging with AOL®, MSN®, Yahoo!® and ICQ®
Customize with Music Tone ringtones, graphics and games
MP3 Player

samsung-d807-l.gif

- $200 cash
- bunch of clothes

That's about it. As I get older, I really don't care what I get for Xmas. Just care about being with family, since I'm away at college most of the year.

i got:

- steve madden shoes
- black ua socks
- one of those printer/fax/scanner/copier things
- a 19" widescreen monitor
- $500 rom my parents
- $200 from my mother in law

i haven't really gotten these yet, but they are coming. i have been telling my wife it is my christmas present all along and that she shouldn't get me anything because this is enough:

- 410 motor, tremec tranny, aje k-member, kooks headers
- new paint
- new leather seats
- new stereo

this is not really a christmas present, but i got it just a few days ago, so it feels like one

- $25000 for my stock options that got cashed out when the company i work for was bought

my son got a custom prs (paul reed smith) guitar, man that is sweet (he used about $500 of his own money for it), and cash from his grandparents

my daughter got a bunch of clothes, cash, and gift certificates.

my wife got:

- bunch of clothes
- a big a$$ liquid propane grill.
- she said she didn't want anything else but i'm getting her a magellan gps or something like that for our anniversary on the 28th.

Geez! All you guys got some cool stuff!!! Sounds like the economy is really in the dumper! Take THAT, Libs!!!! :owned: Hahahahahaha!

I got:
a B-E-A-UTIFUL Beretta 92FS! (9mm pistol) (Mom)
a Carharrt jacket (GF)
"Back to the Future" box set. (GF)
"Queensryche: Greatest Hits" CD (My 13 year old daughter ROCKS!)
An Ohio State Buckeyes "Road to BCS championship" book (GF)
Various cash and giftcards. (Work, GF's parents, Dad)
Other small items.
42" Plasma TV (Me)
17x9/10.5 black Bullitts (Me)
Eibach Sportlines (Me)
KYB GR-2 shocks/struts (Me)

My kids were with me. My mom and dad were here. My GF and her son had a good time. It was a very good Christmas! God is certainly letting me live a "life of abundance"!

I have a Line-6 Spyder 1x12. (50watt) It took me a year to get it off the "Insane" setting. It's all I wanted to hear. Sounds so good! I need a bit more "edge", now. I may be getting a "Dimebucker" or EMG's. I can't decide.

wellll....

Zen (mini) mp3 player
Alpine automated fold-out head unit
2 Alpine E-10s (with boxes)
Alpine 600 watt rms mono amp
New grill

^--all presents to myself :D

from others:

about 500 cash
200 in mall gift certificates
some handy gloves with a magnet on the back of them
(and my fav.) Got rid of the saleen replicas and got some real 18x9 and 18x10 saleens :D :D :D (don't ask me why..I was just tired of the replicas)

All money I got is going to a 427 :D

i have a line-6 400w bass amp and a schecter diamond series bass. it sounds great. i don't play it much yet, just on sundays with the church contemporary band.

my son's guitar is a red PRS McCarty made in 1994.