Official What You Got For Christmas Thread!!

Hey I know its a little early, but my family celebrated Christmas a day earlier this year because were leaving for Puerto Rico in a few hours for vacation. It was a good year for me, nothing for the car, but thats ok. From my parents, I got a really nice Fender acoustic/electric guitar, Dispatch Zimbabwe DVD, Pirates 3 DVD, boxers, socks, etc. I got a subscription to MM&FF from my brother, I got some money and an iTunes gift card from my relatives, AND from my gf I got 4 seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel Air which is my absolute favorite show ever! Heres some pics:

View attachment 340441

View attachment 340443

View attachment 340445

DSCN2948.jpg

Funny pic of my gf from last nites xmas party at my house :D

View attachment 340449

• Sponsors (?)

I got nothing! Guess thats the downfall of being 26 and living on your own. Though I did buy myself some 96 tail lens', got em painted, got two of the four 18inch saleen wheels Ill be running in the spring, and brake upgrade in the front to 03 PBR dual piston calipers. But other than that, Santa said :nono:

I bought myself a transmission for Christmas....got the kids some cool stuff ....Guitar hero....sports package for the Wii.....looking into a ATV for Drake.....he will be back this weekend....havn't finalized it yet...LOL

Its eating the tone when I plug the acoustic into it, but when I plug my Schecter or Strat into it it sounds amazing. I LOVE that amp. :nice:

DSCN1997.jpg

nice guitars & amp, i'd like to pick up a small spider combo for jamming when i dont want to wake people up haha. i was also just looking at a nice fender acoustic at guitar center the other day. kinda limited on what i have to choose from being left handed.

i got about 3 shirts. and a wallet, from my brother i'm getting a mm&ff subscription, and the lettering for my rear bumper.

was hoping to get some other stuff for my car, or a new electric or acoustic,, but i guess money was just tight this year so maybe next year.

Attachments

• DSCN1997.jpg
    DSCN1997.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 62
I have that exact same scales poster :nice:

Love the strat.

Have you ever tried a Fender deluxe/blues junior?

Thanks man, I actually built that Strat last year...what a freakin project, lemme tell you! Yea, I've tried a Fender deluxe/blues junior, there was one in the practice room we rented a few months ago at school. If only I could afford a tube amp:(

Jinx - Thanks man, its a Schecter Omen 6 and the color is electric blue...its a really nice guitar for the money, I highly recommend it.

Keven - Lets see some pics from that XTi!!

I got a jawbone hands free headset, Monster Jam PS2 game, SOny Mini DV camera (watch out for a lot of car footage come spring), 300 and the Simpsons DVD's, and a bunch of other small things and gift cards. My big present from my wife is still yet to be determined as I'm trying to buy another car, if I don't end up getting one I'll probably get my fuel system so I can put my turbo kit on finally.