::OFFICIAL:: What did you get for Christmas/Hannakuh thread>???

RIO5.0 said:
A set of 2.5" Flowmaster tails.... :D These are pretty sweet and have the SS tips...
I almost bought a set last week in the classifieds.... :nonono:

flowmaster_tails.jpg

Can i say who have the bast lookin tail pipes out there for Stangs, FLOWMASTER baby :D

Nice RIO5.0 :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

I got a shoe shine/travel kit, an airbrushed t-shirt that say's Ford Racing and a mustang on the back. Some money to help find the cure for my disease (mustang). And the chance to be with my family for christmas. Been Ten years since the last time I had christmas with my Dad and my two older brothers. Good times.

Well, since my '79 is officially a lawn ornament, I bought my dad the following for his '95...

Summit Cat-back
3.73 Ford Racing Gears

I also gave him my Flowtech H, that was still in the box and never used and my MAC headers that were bolted on, but never ran.(Still in great shape!).

I got...

A Ford Racing jacket (nice!)
A matching FR hat
A limited edition '67 shelby Die-cast sealed in it's case.

Plus a ton of oyher stuff, but that's all of the Mustang related stuff!

476639_60_full.jpg

476639_61_full.jpg

Here's my blueovalindustries.com 6 pce smoked kit! It came with even the bulbs installed, and my buddy who accepted them from the delivery guy (since I'm overseas) said he's never seen something come in such good condition. I recommend these guys, besides the fact that they messed up my order a little.

(Note the fact that blueovalindustries.com sent me Cobra Fog lamps instead of GT foglamps. My buddy didn't know when he accepted them that I intended on getting GT foglamps, so he took them without question, and took some pics to send me....so I guess now my January 15th present will be a Cobra front bumper cover from Age Classic Design. Does anyone know if I'm going to need an adapter kit for the bumper, and if the Age Classic Cobra front bumper cover is a good quality part? Thanks for any input :nice:

xr8d302 said:
(Note the fact that blueovalindustries.com sent me Cobra Fog lamps instead of GT foglamps. My buddy didn't know when he accepted them that I intended on getting GT foglamps, so he took them without question, and took some pics to send me....so I guess now my January 15th present will be a Cobra front bumper cover from Age Classic Design. Does anyone know if I'm going to need an adapter kit for the bumper, and if the Age Classic Cobra front bumper cover is a good quality part? Thanks for any input :nice:

The one Age classic sales is actually the Wings west replica and it is a decent piece. I have bought two of them in the past and both fit fairly well. :nice: