The time has come..

• Sponsors (?)

The "Bruce Jenner" is what started the loss of interest for me in newer mustangs. I like the boxy noisy fox first, and the 60's era after. As for all other mustangs, ... I'd buy a new srt8 challenger over all of them

sent from from a guy with a sweet
fox mustang and a 66 coupe!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1365649843275.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1365649843275.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 46
I miss my 94 GT. If SN95s were as light as a fox coupe I would have bought another one. I like the stance and the fact that you can fit wide wheels/tire on them without modification. Oh, and they're more aerodynamic than the brick we call a fox body. The only thing I didn't like about my 94 was the tan interior. If it would have been black I would have been fine with it. But I will always love foxes too. They are more of a muscle car than the SN cars.

Not an upgrade IMHO.

Which of these part over the Fox isn't the upgrade? The racey 4.6L DOHC 305hp 4V engine? The all wheel antilock disk brakes with 13" rotors up front? The revised suspension geometry? The 5-lug wheel/tire upgrade? The stiffer, more rigid unibody and outer shell? The more ergonomic and functional interior? :scratch:

It's funny....with the exception of the 4V engine swap, 95% of the Fox Mustang owners I know try to at the very least mimic all of the above upgrades that came standard on his Cobra? :shrug:

You and I are normally on the same page my friend, but looks are subjective. From every other aspect, the OP's Cobra is indeed an upgrade over the Fox.

Congrats OP!

I'm partial to the SN95s, and going to miss mine when I sell it this summer (once the snow stops--it's APRIL, already). That said, i can't justify keeping 3, and the 95 is the odd man out. But, you're gonna love your new Cobra!

Which of these part over the Fox isn't the upgrade? The racey 4.6L DOHC 305hp 4V engine? The all wheel antilock disk brakes with 13" rotors up front? The revised suspension geometry? The 5-lug wheel/tire upgrade? The stiffer, more rigid unibody and outer shell? The more ergonomic and functional interior? :scratch:

It's funny....with the exception of the 4V engine swap, 95% of the Fox Mustang owners I know try to at the very least mimic all of the above upgrades that came standard on his Cobra? :shrug:

You and I are normally on the same page my friend, but looks are subjective. From every other aspect, the OP's Cobra is indeed an upgrade over the Fox.
Lol.. You are right on fox owners doing those sn upgrades! I've stiffened the frame, done cobra 13" up front! But still. They're just newer style upgrades for my favorite mustang