They do exist

n3oinc

Jan 2, 2006
RI USA
A rather good looking girl pulled up to me at a stop light today...

Driving a 78 GT with fattys on the back, nice looking car.

They really do exist.. Girls driving real stangs... Amazing.

• Sponsors (?)

StangDreamin' said:
Now wait a minute, I remember back when I first saw your web page a few years ago; the first pic was you sitting on the hood of "old Sadie" (you looked like you were 16 in the picture). Obviously, somebody in your family knew how to operate a camera :scratch:
But that thar camra wuz jes an ol' 35mm SLR box type, nowadayz y' gotta bea rocket scientist wit a collage edumacation workin at NASA jes to figger out how t' open th' box these new fangled digitalis camras cum in.!:scratch:
Thats why wez all bea liken S&W, they is ezy....jes point n shoot!:lol:

Yup, that was mom's old 35mm SLR which she gave to my brother. I did have a simple p&s digital camera, but I gave it to my brother too after I got my DSLR (a bit more complicated than mom's old SLR).

-Chelle

I always KNEW Chelle was one of them thar brainy girls! Cute as a button too..............
attachment.php

Attachments

• the-real-Boo.jpg
    the-real-Boo.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 244
HotRodBlondie said:
The thing that i have found with chicks and stangs is that the hotter you are, the more acceptable it is for you to have less cylinders! Most guys i know are into girls with civics etc. and don't know anything about their cars.

you have to understand that most car guys realize that their chances of finding a hot chick that is as into cars as they are is next to impossible so they really don't even look very hard. most of the time if they meet a car chick it is by pure happenstance and then that guy feels like he has been given a blessing from the car gods:D

Lol, i'm too much of one of the guys. I guess i make guys feel like punks when they are talking **it about their cars and i have to correct them. Or else i just let them keep talking about their cold air intakes set up right against their hot engine blocks, or their JDM engines straight from japan. I just roll my eyes and ask them if they checked the blinker fluid and muffler bearings recently.

Realmongo said:
Yeah, what ever happened to the Boo and Closet Monster duo?
If you're talking about the Photochop I was working on; I kida put it aside for a while. Not because I was blowing it off; but because all my finished products kept reminding me that I have all the artistic talent of a 90# sack of ready-mix concrete that's been laying on the bottom of a municpal swimming pool for a few days.

Every once in a while, I open up P-shop and push it around a little; usually when I think I haven't been :bang: :bang: :bang: often enough!