TKO 600 Driveshaft install problem.

Yobi1Kanobi

Apr 9, 2003
Ok here it is I am throwing the driveshaft in and me and my buddy cant get it through the seal..Its a big rubber seal there with what looks to be splines....what the hells up anybody else have this prob?

• Sponsors (?)

If you're talking about what I'm thinking you're talking about, then its just a rubber donut that they put into there to seal it during shipping. If I remember, the directions said that you can either just push it in when installing the output shaft, or you can try to pull it out.

If you're talking about what I'm thinking you're talking about, then its just a rubber donut that they put into there to seal it during shipping. If I remember, the directions said that you can either just push it in when installing the output shaft, or you can try to pull it out.

Yes thats exactly what it looks like. it has the imprint of the shaft,

That's it, I always end up pulling them out, I fought the first once for over an hour and could not get it pushed far enough in....pull it and lube the yoke it it will slide right in.