Took some fog pics

rgs

Dec 11, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
well it's been really foggy in vancouver the last couple days so i decided to go take advantage of it

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

photodisplay.php

and my freshly installed tach
tach%20good.jpg

and heres a vid clip of my exhaust
http://www.gotstang.com/0505/rgs/GT 041.mpg

• Sponsors (?)

Great pics, you make me miss the west coast, where that's pretty much the least of the worries when it comes to weather....

When I lived in Nanaimo, I could pretty much drive the stang all year, minus the 2 days or so of slush that might come down....

hah the viking was at a highschool around my place, its their mascot, and that crappy pavement is just the road into the highschool's parking lot

and thx for the comment about the lope.. the only time my car sound half decent is @ idle, other than that its so QUIET!

rgs said:
hah the viking was at a highschool around my place, its their mascot, and that crappy pavement is just the road into the highschool's parking lot

and thx for the comment about the lope.. the only time my car sound half decent is @ idle, other than that its so QUIET!

Get an off road H-pipe or X-pipe, that will help ALOT.

SeventyMach1 said:
Have the roads in Vancouver been paved since 1943? J/K. Cool pics man ..... & I love the "lope" your car has. Yeah, what's with the viking dude?

:lol: for the love of god, if you think that's bad, you should go anywhere else in Canada.......BC's got the best roads in Canada by far...

i got an offroad h-pipe sitting on my porch, im just waitin till i get my new catback, then it will all go on.

the tach is awesome i love it so much. i got it wired to my dash light dimmer so i can put it as bright as i want, i leave it on full brightness tho and it doesnt bother me @ night.

one of my fog lights is busted, the lightbulb itself wont stay in so i just leave em off. i will be getting a new front bumper sooner than later so im not too worried about it.

WhiteStallionGT said:
We are twins, but urs is a lot faster. Damn I never knew it stayed that warm in Vancouver, I just checked the temp. averages and your low for January is only 32. Totally unheard of in Canada.

You're right, warm weather is usually unheard of in most of Canada, but Vancouver/Vancouver Island.....temperature rarely, if ever, goes to freezing, there are palm trees on parts of the island (only survive in certain climates) and girls rollerblade in bikini's in some places. I have seen the temperature go up to 80 degrees in January before on Vancouver Island :nice: