top speed?

I am not saying stickers are always rice. I have a good friend at work that races in the 9.90 Arizona Pro gas class. He has stickers all over his car. But it is for a reason. Everytime he wins a big race those stickers make him money. All those company have to give him a payout. So he wants to have as many stickers from companys as he can. That is how he keeps getting new mods and racing with out going into debt. But as for the honda driving down the street with more stickers than I can count it just plan dumb. And it seems to be the same people that do street racing and flying around corners thinking they are drifting. There will always be a new phase cars go though. This is where the ricer era came from. It will be gone over time and something new will take its place.

Dustin

• Sponsors (?)

SuperDust22 said:
Okay your officially a dumb ass. What kind of cars do you think do drifting. AWD!

Hmmm...let's think about this a sec dick; last time I checked 350Zs, 240SXs which dominate the field, AE86 Corollas, RX7s, etc. R RWD!!!! Sure u may see the occasional Eclipse - whose drivetrains suck ass, EVO or STi - but they need more power to connect their drifts and create more smoke,etc. Ive seen 1 EVO @ a practice event @ ETown Raceway but it was a Rally Car.

SuperDust22 said:
inexpensive 12sec combo NA? Sorry but that is not cheap. H/C/I might get you there. But not cheap. But you probably already knew that since you are so ****ing smart.

Well according to the income I make every week I could purchase H/C/I from working only 2wks Biaatch! So 4 me this is inexpensive.

SuperDust22 said:
Once again 175+mph on the street. YOUR AN IDIOT. If I saw you doing that I would beat your ass.

Beat my ass I think not, u don't even know me; I'm 6'8" 260lb 12% body fat and Ive been in more Street Fights than you most likely and Im a bouncer on the weekends 4 fun :lol:

Of course, Im NOT doing 175+mph on the STREET

SuperDust22 said:
Go buy a big ass wing and some stickers. That would be different for all of us here at SN.

If I were to ever run a big ass wing it would be functional and have a purpose - high speed stability & I would only run stickers - If I was sponsered and had to in order to retain sponsorship.

Does that answer your dumb comments. Cause I think u just been :owned:

drifterb said:
Hmmm...let's think about this a sec dick; last time I checked 350Zs, 240SXs which dominate the field, AE86 Corollas, RX7s, etc. R RWD!!!! Sure u may see the occasional Eclipse - whose drivetrains suck ass, EVO or STi - but they need more power to connect their drifts and create more smoke,etc. Ive seen 1 EVO @ a practice event @ ETown Raceway but it was a Rally Car.

Well according to the income I make every week I could purchase H/C/I from working only 2wks Biaatch! So 4 me this is inexpensive.

Beat my ass I think not, u don't even know me; I'm 6'8" 230lb 12% body fat and Ive been in more Street Fights than you most likely and Im a bouncer on the weekends 4 fun :lol:

Then why don't you ****ing do it. If you have so much money why don't you do it right. Instead of doing it the cheap way. And I would like to see you go against a skyline, evo or sti. You will get you ass handed to you. I am not saying stangs cant be good at it. Anything can be good or fast with money thrown at it. But you still want to do things the cheap way.

drifterb said:
Beat my ass I think not, u don't even know me; I'm 6'8" 230lb 12% body fat and Ive been in more Street Fights than you most likely and Im a bouncer on the weekends 4 fun :lol:

And you don't know me either so this is dumb. So if you are 6'8' 230 this makes you tall and skinny. And yes I have been in alot of street fights. You can ask anyone that know me personally on this board. And I don't tend lose. And it is not because I am the biggest. It is because I have been in enoughs fights to know what I am doing. And it helps that I am bipolar. We need to put things to rest. We will never met so who cares. You came on this board looking for help. I told you the gears I thought were good. What other question do you have? And what ever happened to your 10 sec fox you were going to build or the Chevy motor you wanted to put in a fox? I think you owned youself on that one.

But seriously what else do you need to know. Like said before if you are going to be at speeds above 100 for along period of time your stock block won't be too happy with that. Dart or DSS will be better for that sort of thing.