Ultimate Engine - 94 Cobra - Give the wish list.

• Sponsors (?)

Your request of "the fastest thing on the road" makes me think. Mostly any 500-600hp car can do that, but some of these guys are suggesting 1000whp+ combos on here which are all good and everything, but you have to ask yourself if you really want all that power because that is going to be some serious maintainance/$$$/etc.

For big power turbo would be nice, but i love low end so a forged 347 with a T-trim would be my ideal setup. If you want a nice streetable, fairly dependable car, a high compression 351 or 393 would suit you nicely.

The cammer motor yea i know its a unique combo, but with the grunt it produces down low as compared to the 4.6's is quite nice. I have not seen one in person. Ive read up on them though. I just love a power motor that is ready to go out of the box. I think it would be possible to rig up a kenne bell on top of one of those to make something really nice. I think it would be nice to have a turbo'd 95 cobra with a 5.0L cammer motor in it and heck throw in the other necessities and a viper T-56. I'd be finished never touch the car again and drive the hell out of it.