UPR K Member kit, any good?

Wow, thats quite an accomplishment! I really like MMs stuff but the UPR is a lot cheaper. How do you know what spring rate to go with? Does it matter what you are running out back?

Another questions-
Im going to order the bilsteins soon and I heard that if you lower a 99-04 GT, you should get the 87-93 fox struts / shocks. Any truth to this?

yeah they went up there without a problem.. just had to take out the starter and the steering shaft..

on the UPR site they have an option that says " Let UPR decide"... so i just told em that i do street driving mostly and take my car to the track about 3 times a month .. and i dont remember what they gave me..

ive heard of people using 4cyl fox springs to soften it up for launching.. but i dunno about that..:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

the only thing i recomend with the UPR coilovers is that you get a strut thats pretty fat.. the threaded sleeve on the UPR's is way big i have to fab up a ring to go on the bottom of it so it wouldnt tear it up..

Hey guys,
I have rhe upr k kit on mine. Actually came with it on there and it handles great i love it. However, the ball joints r goin out. Do yall know if she takes stock ball joints or if there are specific ones to fit the upr k kit?

Hey guys,
I have rhe upr k kit on mine. Actually came with it on there and it handles great i love it. However, the ball joints r goin out. Do yall know if she takes stock ball joints or if there are specific ones to fit the upr k kit?
Well since this is a 10 year old thread I would suggest posting a new thread with your question, or you could just call upr and ask them

Reactions: 1 user