Electrical Using clutch safety switch to engage 2 step

Which wire is hot when clutch pedal is depressed??
I simply don’t understand wiring schematics but need yellow/white trigger wire from HI-6S to receive 12v to engage stage feature allegedly.... which wire is 12v when pedal to floor and 0v when released?
I know is probably stupid question but it’s easier to ask than to stab and test... which I’d probably also mess up... and that’s probably not easiest way either...
thank you guys!! And ladies who are smarter than I.... not hard to be

• Sponsors (?)

None of them, the clutch switch is part of the NSS (neutral safety switch) circuit and is taken to ground for pin 30 on the ECU.
Be careful tying into this for external 12v signals as the ground for it is from pin 15 of the ECU which is the signal ground for all the sensors. Done incorrectly and you will fry the signal ground trace and the ECU will be junk. I suggest using a micro switch or trying to repurpose the cruise control cutoff switch on the clutch pedal.

oh ok, luckily I have a brother who can figure how to get power to said wire with a relay when 12v goes away (or whatever you do) but I thought it worked differently...I guess I thought 5 speed folk usually use the NSS to activate a 2 step so I thought probably just tapping into a wire.. again I’m no good at wiring.. thank you

Been a while since I had mine that way, but you need to use a relay. When you find the ground @a91what is referring to, sorry don't remember which wire it is, you simply use that wire to ground your relay. Here is a diagram I used, but added line lock in there too since the track I race at has a sloped starting line.

Joe
Joe Line Lock 2 Step.jpg