using sea foam on stang= smoke show and 5.0 race video

• Sponsors (?)

The Ford GT one was gay... He missed a gear or let off, and not using that as an excuse, watch the video, hes dead even with the fox and then as they go down the track the fox continues to pull and pull, and with those mods he would have been eaten by the Ford GT with a good driver!

I also dont like the fact they make it out to be a real race. List the cars involved and then show the fox after. Give it a break you have a bolt on auto with a 100 shot, maybe a low 12 second high 11s second car vs a supercar!

damn u guys are being mean to the lil fella, jeez he is just a kid, and he seems like a pretty kewl good for his age, why u guys gotta be mean to him, he posted up some videos for our entertainment and was trying to help us out and u guys just are like, those videos suck, shouldnt u be riding bikes outside wit ur friends and ****. c'mon why are u such bullies, he is only 14, granted they arent the best vids, but u can be a lil nicer to him. everybody gotta a bug up their ass around here lately, is everyone not getting laid or someting.

i tink about 80% of the people on the forum need to get laid and soon.a ll they do its bitch bitch and bitch. and why did the videos suck. i didnt think so. they not play the music you like well to damn bad. lifes tough, though **** get over it. i learned that recently. (so should you)

remember you can always get what you want. so stop your bitching and YOU get a life and maybe met some girls in the process. and why would di want to ride my bikes when i can stay at home and do what i love. hangout with my friends while working on my car and teaching them some **** they didnt know.

god damn i lost 90% of what respect i had for everyone this time. :mad:

ryan218 said:
i tink about 80% of the people on the forum need to get laid and soon.a ll they do its bitch bitch and bitch. and why did the videos suck. i didnt think so. they not play the music you like well to damn bad. lifes tough, though **** get over it. i learned that recently. (so should you)

remember you can always get what you want. so stop your bitching and YOU get a life and maybe met some girls in the process. and why would di want to ride my bikes when i can stay at home and do what i love. hangout with my friends while working on my car and teaching them some **** they didnt know.

god damn i lost 90% of what respect i had for everyone this time. :mad:

Im not trying to put you down because I remember being on this site when I was your age, but most of the guys on here are 20-45, most are married, im sure they dont have a problem getting laid, and come on if you were on a civic forum you could use the get laid insult, but this is a mustang forum, what guy on here cant get a chick just with their exhaust. I didnt see the videos, but the guys are being harsh on you probaly just because your young and it bothers them when young kids make bs threads, just stick to reading and learning, rather then making friends on this forum imo. And when your 14 and tak down to 20-40yo guys it dosent make them very happy, your telling them they cant get anything they want in life? Come on man its cool your learning all that stuff but they have all started their career they know what its like to have to work to get something,

mob said:
Im not trying to put you down because I remember being on this site when I was your age, but most of the guys on here are 20-45, most are married, im sure they dont have a problem getting laid, and come on if you were on a civic forum you could use the get laid insult, but this is a mustang forum, what guy on here cant get a chick just with their exhaust. I didnt see the videos, but the guys are being harsh on you probaly just because your young and it bothers them when young kids make bs threads, just stick to reading and learning, rather then making friends on this forum imo. And when your 14 and tak down to 20-40yo guys it dosent make them very happy, your telling them they cant get anything they want in life? Come on man its cool your learning all that stuff but they have all started their career they know what its like to have to work to get something,

give me a break , who cares about his age, he is a fellow stanger and learning just like eberyone else on this board, i dont care how old, and ryan never said they couldnt get laid, i said they must not be getting laid , cuz everyones got a bug up their ass. I dont give me the what married guy dont get laid s hi t because once u get married ur sex life goes like this
here_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_ to here, real fast,

haha true, tony I agree I dont care about age, im 17 if I were to make fun of him I would be a hypocrite, im just kinda trying to tell him to back off alittle because hes in that stage where people that are 20-40 will get very annoyed. I personally could care less, beacuse I know inside im the same, i just keep it inside.

yeah , im not trying to pick fights here, but if he were 18 or older or 17, whatever, i could see busting his balls a lil, in good fun. but these guys were just seriously bashing him hardcore, and he is only 14, so i just felt bad for him. prolly the big brother syndrome, ya know, i guess when u have younger brothers , ur always looking out for them, and it just stays with u. so when u see younger kids getting picked on u feel like u have to stand up for em

i hear ya man. but eff it, ur hear to learn and bul crap with guys here, u shouldnt have to bow down to them cuz they are older, screw that, there are some guys here who are 26 plus and are just as immature as the younger guyz. sooo, when ur on stangnet, everyones one of the guyz. now in a tech forum, if ur a young guy and u dont know what the hell ur talking about and u go running your mouth and telling the older guys who know there stuff, that their wrong, then thats when u need to shut up, ya feel me, what im trying to stay