Video of teh stang sleeping.. and roaring!

• Sponsors (?)

95GTV8 said:
i'm downloading it now! I can't wait to hear it as i am gonna be putting fms ss headers + o/r h pipe and keep stock catback ;)

I guess the sound is gonna be pretty similiar to mine... keep in mind that the video is only in idle... i will make one with revs for futur references when it'll be a little warmer outside so I can open the garage doors and not loose all the heat lol

BlueOvalStangGT said:
A Canadian would let his/her car idle in a closed garage...

:rlaugh:

The garage is pretty big bro i can leave it running a few mins without killing myself :)

RedStallion43 said:
maybe while your waiting till April to take your car out you can start cleaning that garage

haha it's a bit of a mess because my dad is leaving for Daytona Beach next week for the Bike show there... so he changed his exhaust (straigh pipe baby) and he's working a bit on his Harley-D :shrug:

fluffyrunnells said:
worst video i have ever seen in my life....next time film with the lens cover on and help us alll

Thanks for the kind comments :nonono:

loser... you don't get that the lightnin sux in a garage, and second, it was for testing the cam, all settings were auto, I just wanted to hear how the sound would came out on the computer and i said what the hell i'm gonna post it if people wants to hear what stock cat-back and mac o\r h-pipe sounds like :nonono:

whats the lawn mower for....... isn't the ground frozen 11 months out of the year there........lol J/K btw.. Nice vid....sounds deep tone wise

Fluffy Runnels....... dude you have made smartass comments in like three or four threads now.... go the hell away..

jason