Build Thread Want To Blow 5 Years And $50k On A Foxbody? Step By Step Instructions Inside!

Let's put the boxes over there. We can slide these sheets over the furniture and push it all up against that wall over there.

Meh... we'll stack stuff in here a bit higher as we we need more storage space.

Moth balls.... we need bring some by, whoever comes in here next. If you forget: Leave a note for the next dude that comes in.

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

I agree Todd, makes me think i should build a home made rotisserie for my blue car!

He'll poke his nose back in here one day and see all the sht we're talking about him..

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, Scott stopped frequenting us since he's so spectacularly famous with his b*tchin' ride and a pretty young wife, so I thought I would give a bit of last kudos for all that work he did.

Here's a link to Mustang 360 on his completed mustang. http://www.mustangandfords.com/feat...-more-than-just-your-usual-black-fox-mustang/

He's still young enough that some of y'all will get to hear from him before you die of old age:p, when he remembers the lowly group that slobbered over his beautiful mustang while it was being twisted around on 2x4's on his very, very clean floor and next to his freakishly organized tool box.

@RacEoHolic330 , if you check in, here's to you brother. Good job and recognition well deserved.

Ahhh. You beat me to it, Dave. I actually had full intentions of coming in here and gloating about my recent magazine feature, that has actually been in the works for quite a while now. I appreciate the kind words, my friend. It has been great to get my car into a magazine I grew up reading as a kid.

Other than the recent brake upgrades I did to the car last fall, I haven't really touched it. It's actually sitting on jackstands now waiting for me to replace a bad Timken TOB, put 3.55 gears back in (thank you, 2.66 first gear in the T56), and a couple of other little tweaks. I have a TMI suede headliner waiting to go in and I also need to replace the crossbar of my rollbar to allow my giant S197 seats to recline properly.

The problem with that little list is that I left my job in the beginning of the year to pursue two businesses that I'm starting. To say the Mustang is on the back burner for now is an understatement. We all know how priorities can shift in life, and the Mustang has been rotated to the back for the first time in many years. I'm still going to get that stuff done, because I really want to drive it again sooner than later. Spent too much time to not enjoy ripping around in it. I just feel like my time should be spent doing things that will produce an income right now.

I will take this opportunity to shamelessly plug one of my businesses. I started making flowers out of aluminum a few months ago. Just roses for now, but other flowers are coming very soon. It all started when I made some roses out of spoons for my wife because she doesn't like real flowers. That blossomed (see what I did there) into a little business venture. I made the shift from steel spoons to laser cut aluminum pieces - they won't rust, are lightweight, and are easy to work with. Have a look: www.AlumaFlowers.com

EDIT: Coupon code for all you SN dudes - SNFLOWERPOWER

As I continue doing things with the car, I will make a point to update this thread. I was a Tapatalk user, but I just realized how good the mobile version of Stangnet is. Nice!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
I was checking out you flowers on IG and discussing it with the wife where we could put some. In the middle of redoing a couple rooms in the house so once we figure out our paint scheme and furniture I'll prob order something...

I was checking out you flowers on IG and discussing it with the wife where we could put some. In the middle of redoing a couple rooms in the house so once we figure out our paint scheme and furniture I'll prob order something...

By that time, the tulips and lilies should be up and running, so you'll have some good flower and color choices to choose from. :)

Looks like a pretty cool product Scott. She'll be happy when you give it to her and then stab you with it when you **** her off :D

Seriously, best of luck.

Hah! I wouldn't be surprised. Thanks man.

That magazine feature was much deserved .

The flowers as always are a straight work of art dude !

Thanks buddy!

No kidding. @RacEoHolic330 Did you ask them what took them so long?

I caused the initial delays after Mustang Week, so the car wasn't shot until October. After that, it was a matter of the article getting written. Mike dug up a ton of great info, so I can see why it took a bit to get it written.

Ahhh, flowers. Brings up the age old question of which is better....having roses on your piano...... or tulips on your organ......;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
upload_2017-3-24_8-27-5.jpeg

Reactions: 2 users
Thank you Scott, I think she'll really like this!!

I've just bought
Lover's Lane

Order Confirmation
491764283.jpg

Hello Matthew Branco,
We have received your AlumaFlowers.com order! Thank you for your purchase.
Your order
501889949.jpg

Lover's Lane
SKU: #LOVERS-LANE

Thanks a lot, Matt! If I don't get it out today, it will definitely ship Monday.

Your car is a featured car in the Foxcast Media booth at Mustang Week this year. Very cool Scott.

Are you getting to drive it a little now? I assume you got the new gears in the rear end.

Hope things keep going well for you buddy.

Your car is a featured car in the Foxcast Media booth at Mustang Week this year. Very cool Scott.

Are you getting to drive it a little now? I assume you got the new gears in the rear end.

Hope things keep going well for you buddy.

Thanks a lot, Dave. I spent Saturday of Mustang Week last year in the TMI booth, and had a great time. It should be really fun this year with the booths being inside the convention center.

I unfortunately haven't touched the car in months. I need to change the TOB and do the gears, but I've just had so much else going on with business stuff that car hasn't been a priority. I also don't have any rear brakes on the car at the moment. R1 Concepts has been slow with turning around new rear caliper brackets. I'm dying to enjoy the car, but I don't know when that will actually happen again. :dammit: