We bought a fastback.....what to do

• Sponsors (?)

whats up with Rich's ar in the back???:shrug:

looks like you're bored and need some work:D

No HG's. Summit said they had them in Nevada. Apparently not. Still waiting to get them from Ohio. So it sits.

Brian, what about a lower intake ?

bnickel. Hopefully soon. We are waiting to see still if we are going to build it. If we do, we can spill the beans. Until then, I know there are certain companies that lurk, that steal ideas. So if we don't build it, I wanna save the ideas until we do.

I say build a street hp monster with your turbo setups, and go out and challenge Mr. Nelson from Nelson Racing Engines to a race. He's right in SoCal too. turbo versus turbo. that would command A LOT of attention

No HG's. Summit said they had them in Nevada. Apparently not. Still waiting to get them from Ohio. So it sits.

Brian, what about a lower intake ?

bnickel. Hopefully soon. We are waiting to see still if we are going to build it. If we do, we can spill the beans. Until then, I know there are certain companies that lurk, that steal ideas. So if we don't build it, I wanna save the ideas until we do.

that's cool. gonna make it a SEMA car or something for next year?

that's cool. gonna make it a SEMA car or something for next year?

Depending on funds,yes. We don't want to take a car up there that was built on a budget. If we want the car to have something, we want to have it on there. LIke if we want big HP numbers, we don't wanna be held back by a stock block, know what I mean ?

Brian, what about the stealth ?

Hmmm, and this is Rich when he should be working.:rlaugh:
Keep in mind I'm a 280lbs 12 year old, and we love doing this. So there tons of talking smack back and forth on who's car is faster, or who's car is closer to a race car. So there goofing off and good times. Otherwise you go crazy, ya know ?
We'll start this also. Might as well I guess. Got some mini tubs to get to as well.
koolaidsmilebb0.jpg

Attachments

• koolaidsmilebb0.jpg
    koolaidsmilebb0.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 62
Now I'm not all together up top, but I would kill for this car.

hrdp_0611_01_z+1972_chevy_nova+side_at_night.jpg

Defines sleeper. Honestly insane.

You'd have to go all out though. A 600 rwhp version wouldn't get the press these guys got. You'd need to take all that money from the paint and interior, invest it in a 434 dart block TT motor with a glide or a SICK six speed.

The car posted above makes 1160 hp. You'd have to make 1260.

Attachments

• hrdp_0611_01_z+1972_chevy_nova+side_at_night.jpg
    hrdp_0611_01_z+1972_chevy_nova+side_at_night.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 63
In my street racing days, I always feared the ugly cars. Most of the pretty cars were built by someone other than the owner and even though they were a collection of good parts. The owner did not know how to get it all to work.