we need to get this section going

• Sponsors (?)

Hey DRTC...this wouldnt be the meet you are referring to with 3 people would it :shrug: :D

3stangs.jpg

whitepony03 said:
I dunno if he will be racing it anymore. He sold his drag radials. He did finally get his 11 though last fall. 11.76 :nice:

But we may roll up to capitol sometime to watch!

Nice time! I'm hoping I can get an 11 second pass before the year is out. It's just too hot out right now to be sitting in the staging lanes though.

Merbie said:
Looks to me as if a lot of us all ready know each other. I think we should start a separate thread for the "Picnic." The summer is almost over...we gotta get movin!

Hey Jen! Hey LInz!

Hey RD :rlaugh:

I just bought another mustang, so I should be out and about soon enough :D I'd be down for a meet as soon as I get my car ready in a few weeks.

I think the three person meet was in Rockville, by the Friday's. I was there. Since then, I've added a Magnapack to my car...along with 8 points in MD and 2 in NC. Add 50 hours of work, 11 credit hours, and PF training....I'm *******. I really don't get out much anymore...but I need to. Fridays are my only day to do that though. :(

Merbie said:
Where in Landover...what time?

I'm not exactly sure what time. I was told it was Friday nights, so I'm thinking around 7 or 8. It's actually right off of Rt. 202 near the Jasper's/Ruby Tuesday's.
There's also another show that goes on in Bowie in the Bowie Town Center parking lot, but I don't know any details on that one.