Web Hosting

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Well I have said in the past that as soon as my car site on angelfire used up all the space I would pay for web space. I believe that time has come. I tryed to post up the new exhust vid i made and it won't let me I'm using 11.3 out of 20mb so its pretty much shot for uploading anymore vids. Now that i got the car fixed I plan on making more vids so i need the space. I wanted to go with a yahoo small business for their starter hosting package its like 11.95 a month. The reason I wanted to use them is because thats who my domain is through figured I'd keep it simple and use them for both. I found a site tonight webmasters.com that has close to the same stuff as yahoo some stuff is better some is worse for 9.95 a month. My question is does anybody know of any other hosting conpanies that i can get a good amount of space and not pay out the ass for it that is a good reliable company. i read a few reviews about webmasters.com there were a couple good and a few more bad but they were all from like May thinking maybe they got better by now. If any of you guys that know anything about this can look into the two sites listed or knows anything better i can use I would love the help. As I said before I don't need the .com i already have that for 5 years lol

Thanks for the help

• Sponsors (?)