wedding story

legalize420

May 21, 2005
South Florida
> : Wedding story
>
>
> I was a very happy person. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for > over a year, and so we decided to get married. There was only one little > thing bothering me ... it was her beautiful younger sister.
>
>
> My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and > generally was braless. She would regularly bend down when she was near me, > and I always got more than a pleasant view. It had to be deliberate. She > never did it when she was near anyone else.
>
>
> One day "little" sister called and asked me to come over to check the > wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me > that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She > told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married > and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and > couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you > want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."
>
>
> I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When > she reached the top she pulled off her panties and threw them down > > > the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline > straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards > my car.
>
>
> Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!
> With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, > > > "We are very happy that you have passed our little test.....we couldn't ask > for better man for our daughter. Welcome to our family!!!"
>
> And the moral of this story is: ..........always keep your condoms in your > car > > >

• Sponsors (?)