Well i did it new times!!

04GTMustang

Feb 28, 2006
Stafford
i ran 4 times today ran my first was an 8.465 at 88.2 on a 2.033 60'. second run was an 8.5 at 87.91. 3rd was an 8.421 at 88.45 with a 1.98 60' 4th was a 8.55 at 88.59 on a 2.08 60'.

so i finally did it and broke my 8.6 curse today. this was all still on 245/45 street tires. there was a guy out there with his procharged gt auto that ran an 8.4 too but only at 84mph.

• Sponsors (?)

Dang 88MPH...you must have been spraying! I was thinking Jeeze how is he trapping 88 with a bolton GT?!?!?! LOL

8.2 @ 86MPH got my GT a 12.7 @ 108.8. Im thinking that there was a 12.9 to a 13.0 @ 111 run or so :) Good job bro!

Dang 88MPH...you must have been spraying! I was thinking Jeeze how is he trapping 88 with a bolton GT?!?!?! LOL

8.2 @ 86MPH got my GT a 12.7 @ 108.8. Im thinking that there was a 12.9 to a 13.0 @ 111 run or so :) Good job bro!

yea i sprayed as soon as i could. im running a push button hurst shift knob instead of a wot switch. so pretty much sprayed half of first and then most of 2nd and all of 3rd. 2nd i wait till it hooks before i spray cause it spins a good bit. but yea i was pleased with what it was running. oh and yea the fun factor of push button activation is a lot better than wot activation thats why im not changing it lol.

next buy is nitto DRs :D

What shot were you spraying?

I imagine you'd run the same on the 100 shot as you would with the 150 since you are having to wait so long to even hit it. I'm afraid of a 150 so I imagine you have the funds to replace parts when it finally happens?

What shot were you spraying?

I imagine you'd run the same on the 100 shot as you would with the 150 since you are having to wait so long to even hit it. I'm afraid of a 150 so I imagine you have the funds to replace parts when it finally happens?

yes sir its the 150 shot. yea money is waiting for a pop but still nothing so far this has been my 4th bottle on a 150. sprayed the 200 once and ran about 13 bottles on the 100 lol. i dunno what everyone is so worried about with puddling. could also be that the plate system distributes the nitrous and fuel better but i dunno know.

Find you a pair of cheap welds and get you some tires that actually hook. I can't imagine how you are using the push button to engage, especially on a 150 shot :rlaugh: Pretty difficult to manage I bet :)

Find you a pair of cheap welds and get you some tires that actually hook. I can't imagine how you are using the push button to engage, especially on a 150 shot :rlaugh: Pretty difficult to manage I bet :)

hahahahaha thats why my times were so slow. you could see by my trap speed the juice is doing something its just hard waiting for her to hook then hitting the button then letting up to shift then hitting it again lol. but im looking for welds now and some mickeys or something good. and im spraying off the line. dont plan on replacing the axles till they break lol. its got 7s in it for sure.