well, theres your problem :points finger:

• Sponsors (?)

i know:rolleyes: i think it is. im gonna pull it out and take it to the machine shop. i havnt decided if im just gonna get it cleaned/decked or if im gonna get it bored for a 331. if i do that itll be down for a while.

well i lied. i slapped another set of gaskets on. if it blows em again its gettin pulled out for sure.

it runs again, and i tore up an LT1 camaro last night. lol

100_0172.jpg

100_0173.jpg

100_0175-1.jpg

100_0176.jpg

100_0177.jpg

100_0178.jpg

100_0179.jpg

100_0180.jpg

100_0181.jpg

100_0182.jpg

Are those the 1011-2 Fel-Pro gaskets? If so, they're junk! Last year, I lost one of mine at the same time that a friend lost one of his. My brother also had a brand new pair that was still in the original packaging and when he pulled his out, the fire rings had already separated from the gasket surface. Luckily, he was able to send his back to his supplier and we all switched over to the new Fel-Pro multi-layered steel gaskets. No problems so far. Good luck with the new ones and get that floor welded!

Are those the 1011-2 Fel-Pro gaskets? If so, they're junk! Last year, I lost one of mine at the same time that a friend lost one of his. My brother also had a brand new pair that was still in the original packaging and when he pulled his out, the fire rings had already separated from the gasket surface. Luckily, he was able to send his back to his supplier and we all switched over to the new Fel-Pro multi-layered steel gaskets. No problems so far. Good luck with the new ones and get that floor welded!

there 1011-1 on it now
i think the ones that blew are 1011-2 tho.

whats the part number on the ones you are using?