Went To The Dark Side!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

He has always been that way for the most part.

His technical advice is inspiring when he recommends basic maintenance for mods.:rlaugh:

Don't worry he will disappear when you talk smack to him.

I don’t remember him being like this until he got his Cobra; I've met/have talked to a lot of guys like that though. They get a Cobra and now they are KING S**T usually my GT will have to straighten them up.... at least those guys talk **** and are moded. :shrug:

this is a stang community..we all share a love for mustangs. It doesnt' matter who paid for it, or where it came from, or whether it's a 2 or 4v, we're all here to talk about mustangs..anything beyond that (like 04yellow's financial situations) isn't anyone's business other than who he chooses to discuss that with..so stop hating on the guy because he's in a good situation he obviously works hard for his stuff?

I don’t remember him being like this until he got his Cobra; I've met/have talked to a lot of guys like that though. They get a Cobra and now they are KING S**T usually my GT will have to straighten them up.... at least those guys talk **** and are moded. :shrug:

I remember him being that way for as long as he has been on here even when he had his GT. Who cares what he drives? He ll, he can have a Ford GT for all I care, and still be the biggest @sshat, crying and ******ing. If we are lucky, he leave's SN long enough for us to enjoy him being gone. Then he comes back.

TTT

Did your daddy buy a corvette for you yet?

Or is this just more of your usual fockin :bs:

Also curious, why do you have your daddy's cars in your sig as if they were yours?
If you can't comment politely, perhaps it might be best to just reserve it to avoid conflict and unrest. This type of commentary does nothing to support anyone here.

You claim time and time again that you are done here, but yet you continue to return from monthly absences and drop cynical commentary like this. Knock it off.

No one here is out to get you. You created this perception of yourself here; others are merely reacting to your words.

Move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.