Were can I buy a new ECU, ENGINE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

• Sponsors (?)

goose, im sorry to change the subject, but what was your problem? i must have missed your other posts. i was just wondering because i have been haveing strange problems, since my 02 gt has been new, and ford has no idea about any of them. i was also thinking about replacing the factory computer.

have you gotten a price from ford on the part?

ADRENLN said:
goose, im sorry to change the subject, but what was your problem? i must have missed your other posts. i was just wondering because i have been haveing strange problems, since my 02 gt has been new, and ford has no idea about any of them. i was also thinking about replacing the factory computer.

My problem is that my car is running bad and it won't rev good........ it can't even pass 4K RPM when im pushing the throtle in neutral....... in gear it has no power after 1.5K rpm and it's hard for it to go past 2.5K RPM when im on full throtle................

ADRENLN said:

I Found a place were they sell for OEM parts and they have it for 260$

www.FORDParts.com go to OEM parts Catalog on top next to home.... give your cars info on the next page and you will gome up at the part catalog..... click on Electrical, Powertrain Control, ECM and you should see the parts look around for your car (same part as mine) and then you will see how much it is and if you would like to buy it......... but I have heard that only the dealer will be able to install it